Ch. 54

Forth POV

"Wow, what a big room."

"Yet, nothing in here." I answered Beam.

"There is a piano in the middle of this white room, P'Forth."

"Whatever, let's get out of here. Obviously, Wayo or whoever he is not here. There nothing here to use for hiding." Pha twists the door handle and stop.

"What are you waiting for?" I ask.

"An invitation to open the door, maybe?" Ming answers and laughing.

And he stops the moment he saw Kit's face.

"I can't open the door."

"That easy, maybe it was auto-lock. This is the human world after all."

"But the pattern of doors obviously show it was from the magic world, Love." I whisper to Beam's ear so only he can hear but not from they laughing.

"So?" Beam pushed me with a red face and pouting mouth.

I don't know if was because our friends heard what I whispered or because he embarrasses his mistake about the door.

"Cute..." I kiss his cheek.

"Go away." He pushed me.

"Beam?"

"You should've corrected his mistake about the door." Pha told me.

"It's was just a door."

"Exactly. It was just a door." Pha continues to try to open the door.

I saw Ming nodded, agreed with Pha.

"It's just a door." Ming mouths the same words to me.

"Beam, I..."

"Move, you wasting our time." He pushed me and Pha from covering the door.

"Alohomora..." He points his wand to the door while casting the spell but nothing happened.

"Alohomora..." He tries again but still the same.

"Alohomora...alohomora...alohomora..." He keeps pointing his wand to the door while repeating the spells.

"Beam...Beam...Beam...stop." Pha holds his wand from swinging ups and downs.

"It's was obvious the simple spell can't open this door, Khun Beam Baramee."

"Try something else then." He said annoyingly at Pha.

Beam...I forget that he heat being treat like that. In his mind, if I treat him like that, he thinks he looks weak in my eyes.

"Annihilare...Dunamis...Liberare...Emancipare..." Pha tries every unlock spell he knows but nothing happens to door.

"I even try the binding released spell but nothing happened."

"Then, let just blow this door." Beam points his wand quickly with the spell.

"No, P'Beam. If a strong unlock spell can't work, it's mean the door has a protection spell on it. If you try to blow it, it will reflect on you." Ming tries to warn Beam.

What...? I immediately look at Beam.

"No, Beam..." I try to stop him but...

"Bombarda..." [explosion spell]

"BEAM..."

------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo POV