ch. 6

a/n: make sure to read ch.5 first. Enjoy the new update.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ming POV

I was taken back went I see P'Forth suddenly froze to his seat. I saw his blank face with an emotionless eye. I know that moment he might see a part of Yo life using his psionic abilities. I get caught talking with Wayo and make me forget to explain him about Wayo.

"P'Forth...wake up." I shake his shoulder but he still silent.

This is weird, how come P'Forth can use his abilities on Wayo when I, our father or our butler can't. I looking closer and see his eyelids become heavy. It is because I know about his abilities that make me know any minute he can fall asleep and there is a possibility he can see the same dream Wayo always had. I try to wake him again but yet the result still the same.

"P'Forth..." Wayo pushes P'Forth and punch his face hard. Not hard to make P'Forth hurt but hard enough to make him back to real life.

"P'Forth..." I hold his shoulder and help him sit on the seat again from the ground.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Wayo asking him.

"I promise to look after you with the best I can as your guardian." He suddenly makes a promise.

I see P'Forth having a very sad eye while he promises to be the best guardian to Wayo. He takes Wayo hand and held it tight.

"I will always be by your side. I will make sure you only have happiness from now." He takes Wayo in his hug and I suddenly feel uncomfortable in my mind. I feel burning in my whole body.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Forth POV

I was being dragged by N'Ming to the alley behind the shop after I hug Wayo. He pushes make me stumble and hit the ground the second time today. I can see his become furious toward me but I can't understand the reason for it.

"Tell me what did you see?"

"Can't you ask me nicely N'?"

"Answer the question, my fellow guardian."

"Why did you think I see something, Ai'Ming?" I stand and lean on the wall.

"I expect the answer, not the question."

He hit the wall beside my ear and looking angry at me. I see his pupil shaking with anger and some dry blood mark from the scratch on his fist.

"I saw nothing." I lie to him.

"Liar. I know about your abilities and I can see you used it on Yo a moment ago."

I sigh before told him everything. No wonder I can't use my psionic abilities on him. He might already put the shield spell on himself.

"The truth is, I don't use it on N'Yo on purpose. I was forced to use it on him without knowing the reason why and how."

"But you did use it on him right?" He voices still high and full of anger.

I nodded. The truth is I feel scared right now if I will be forced to use my abilities on N'Yo again.

"So, what did you see P'Forth?" This time he suddenly asking with the calm attitude compared to his attitude just now.