ch. 18

Please read ch. 17, first.

Shared your comment and give a star to this ch.

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pha POV

"Where N'Yo?" Beam, ask.

"I already put him to sleep."

"You used your psionic?" Forth, ask.

I nodded. I really thankful for having Mind and Memory manipulation as my psionic ability.

"Where Ming?" Kit, ask.

Three of us look at Kit.

"What?" He rolled his eye to us.

"I really want to tease you right now but Yo matter is more important."

Kit smile a bit before hiding it again with his fake serious face. Beam elbow him, lightly.

"I will keep this moment to tease you in the future."

"Ai'Beam..."

"The drink is here..." Ming walking from the kitchen obviously with a drink in his hand.

"Thanks..." Beam smirk at Kit while thanks, Ming.

"So, which one of you want to share your side of the story, first?" I ask.

"Better Forth told his first then I will."

Everyone agrees, so I just follow it.

"I used my psionic on Wayo a moment ago and slightly touched the railing where N'Yo lean."

"What did you see?"

"Who sees N'Yo almost fall?" Forth ignore my question.

I rolled my eyes feeling annoying.

"It's was me. Why?"

"What did you see, Ai'Pha?" Forth ask me back, again.

"I..."

"Better tell from the start, right after you enter the library."

Hmph...Pha sigh.

"Please don't interfere again, Ai'Beam or..." I stop after receiving a glance from Forth.

"Find, sorry." I apologize to Beam who smiling, widely.

Urgh...I hate this couple.

"Aww...what are you waiting, P'Pha?" I glance at N'Ming which make him whine like a boy to Kit.

"I enter the library, I can feel N'Yo but I can't focus on him which make me think because maybe I was disturbed by something... Then went I try to focus back my psionic on him, he calls me from upstairs."

"He still ok that moment?"

I nodded to Forth question.

"We immediately run upstair cus Yo almost fall went we enter the library and P'Pha was shouting before froze still." Ming told Forth.

"What happened, Ai'Pha?"

"We talking using telepathy, then he turns around to lean on the railing. The moment he leans and rests his hand on the railing, he slips." I rub my face with both my hand feels guilty for not doing anything that moment.

"Is not your fault, he slips and everyone in same 'shoe of your' will act the same went their love one involve like that." Beam try to decrease my guiltiness.