ch. 12

Please read ch. 10 and ch. 11, first.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Phana POV

"You here, Phana."

"Yes, dad. Please help Beam, he already unconscious." I put down Beam on the empty space in a room."

My father and the headmaster take a turn to try some spell on Beam but no luck at all. Then Kit's father, Forth' father and Beam's father come into the room. Beam' father immediately hugs his son. Beam's father totally the opposite of him. His father more soft and gentle.

"Where he is? He didn't arrive yet?" Beam's father asks my father.

"He?" I look at Kit for an answer but he just shrugged his shoulder.

"His here." Then we hear a knock on the door.

Open the door, I see Wayo's father and Ming's father with uncle Zing and uncle Jan.

"Evening, everyone." Wayo's father great us.

"Help my son, Beam. He is in the pain, his eye closed and he can't hear us. We can't do anything."

"I also can't do anything. We just can hope he can calm down."

"He?" I ask Kit but still get the same answer.

"But how?" Beam's father still ask.

Wayo's father looks at Ming's father.

"Ming will calm him." Ming's father speak.

"I think 'he' in the conversation is N'Yo."

"Even I can tell but that, Ai'Kit."

"But what is Beam condition related to N'Yo?"

"His psionic ability.

"I thought he ability, Empathy which is the same as his father only related to a good thing."

"Yes, empathy. The ability to read or sense another person's emotions and control another person's emotions or feelings."

"See, it's a good ability...right..."

"You forgot something Kit. N'Yo born with two psionic ability, unlike us or others. He has..."

"Has rare psionic ability knows as Abuse." We look at Wayo's father.

"The ability to enter another mind and cause pain, loss of consciousness, and eventually death."

Wayo's father take a glance at Beam with a guilty face.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ming POV

I quickly grab Yo hand went I catch up with them.

"Stop..."

"No!"

"Yo..." P'Forth try to calm down Wayo.

"WAYO PANITCHAYASAWAD!" He stops and glances at me with an unusual look in his eye.

"I hate P'Beam..." He shouts.

I look around and see the sky turn cloudy and wind suddenly become strong with a sound of crows.

"Help calm down him, Mingkwan." I hear Wayo's father voice through telepathy."

"What happened, Khun Phx(dad)?" I try to focus on the sudden mess surrounding.

"Wayo unconsciously used is Abuse ability on Beam."