ch. 35

Please read ch. 34 before this ch.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo POV.

"Yo...Yo..."

I heard a familiar woman voice.

"Yo...wake up or no breakfast for you."

I opened my eyes and see the familiar women sit on my bed.

"Morning my wind."

"Morning..." I answered her.

"Go take your bath and hurry or nothing left you." She stands and walks to the door.

"Mom?"

She stops and turn her head and smiled at me. Nothing change since last time I saw her except a wrinkle around her face to show her age and she did ages beautifully.

"Hmph..."

But something is not right. My mom already...

"Mom...?" I ask again.

"What?"

"Are you really my mother?"

She laughed.

"Silly, of cus I am."

"Mom..." I run into her hug making us almost fall.

"Baby...we almost fall."

"Mom...I missed you."

"Missed me?" She chuckles.

I nodded and my tears start to river out.

"Baby you already 26 years old and will marry soon. Don't act like a spoiled kid."

"How he going to mature and stop acting like a baby went you didn't stop treat him like a kid and stop call him baby."

I peeking behind my mother and saw my father with P' Park.

"P'Park?"

"Who?" My mother asks.

I pointed at P'Park.

"I think you need to eat something. Let's skipped the bath." My mother pushes me out from my bedroom and walked to stairs, holding hand with father.

"This is my house at the non-mag world."

"What are you talking N'yo?" I look at P'Park.

He smiled and reach out his hand to me. I look down at his hand and looked back at him feel confused.

"Why so cute in the morning? You make me want to eat you for breakfast." He takes my hand and tingles is together and drag me to walk beside him.

"Where are you taking me, P' Park?" I ask while trying to lose his grip.

"Taking you to the dining table and why did you keep calling me P' Park?"

I snap my hand and move my body for him.

"You the evil wizard."

He laughed.

"Ha...ha...ha...very funny, baby."

"Don't call me that and stop laughing. Nothing funny here. Accio..." I also try to summon my wand but nothing happened.

He keeps laughing.

"Stop laughing, your evil wizard."

He keeps laughing until my father calls us from the first floor.