ch.8

Happy New Year, all moon and star.

Enjoy your reading and don't forget to comment and vote.

Please read ch. 7, first.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Forth POV

"Ming...Ming... Wake up, don't scare me. Ming..." He cries in between trying to wake up N'Ming.

"Don't shake him, N'Yo."

"Why? Can't you see his condition, P'Forth?"

"He doesn't faint or death but just fall asleep. Listen closely and you can hear his snoring." N'Yo closer his ear to N'Ming face.

"Ai'Ba..." He pushes N'Ming from his lap and tiredly sitting on the ground.

"I thought...I thought I might lose him." He cries while looking down at the ground. His shoulder moves up and down following his sob rhythm.

"N'Yo..." I give him a bear hug.

"I don't want to lose any more import person in my life, not after I lose my mother." I pat his head.

"You won't." I loosen the hug.

"Let's take N'Ming to my house." I scooped N'Ming on my shoulder like carrying sack while N'Yo walk first as he already knows where to go.

"Wait..." I look down to an old Arithmancers we talk a moment ago.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Please take care the boy. Look after him closely and never let him out of your sight. The white can be dark, the black can be light."

After saying that, the old Arithmancers stand and pick up his thing before off to somewhere while using his long stick to feel the ground. There are nowhere he is the legendary blind Arithmancers because he already dies a long time ago. Yes, there are many other blind Arithmancers.

Yes...

"P'Forth, why did you still stand here? I thought you follow behind me."

"Ahh...?"

"I ask why did you still stand here?"

"Owh...I try to stable N'Ming on my shoulder first. You know, he quick heavy and he height almost same as me."

"Why didn't you use magic to carry, Ming?"

"I only use it when I really need to. I try to use minimum magic power and use more physical power."

"Why?"

"I don't want to stand out too much, N' Yo."

"Ok, understand. Let's go then, P'Forth who having tall human being on his shoulder." He laughs while walk.

"Ok, let's go." I look for the last time to the way the Arithmancers walk but he already has gone in between the thousand wizard on the street.

...

"No...no..." I wake up from my sleep around 3 in the morning after hearing a small voice.

"Did I really hear his voice?" I question myself as the voice I hear really low.

"Maybe it just my feeling." I lie down on my bed again but this time I hear a very clear voice.

"Stop...stop..."

"N'Yo..." I quickly off from the bed and go out from my room.

A moment I going out from my bedroom door I bumping into N'Ming and both of us fell down. I look at his face and he nodded.