ch. 25

Even though I miss my vacation trip, I still happy cus tomorrow is my birthday.
So I give you double update for this ff. 
Happy birthday to anyone who also celebrates their birthday on March especially on 29th.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Park POV

"When I was eight, my mother finally able to go away from our father and your parents secretly help us by given shelter and teaching me magic, good magic. I follow my mom as I can't stand the dark magic. It just not in me even after my father force it in me since we were born."

Everyone silent focus on every word from my mouth but N'Yo, he... I understand his feeling and I can't blame him if he hates me from my son to my father.

"You say we?"

"Yes, we. The guy who now the leader of dark wizard after kill our own father, my twin."

"Then the wizard who tries to hurt Yo is your twin?" Ask Phana.

"Hmm...He, not the one who tries to hurt N'Yo...for now."

"Why did you mean by that?" Finally N'Yo voice.

"He falls for you, N'Yo. He loves you"

"WHAT?" 

'What' is the word I will be listening most to today.

"The want who want to hurt you is N'Suthee. He is my brother royal servant and he loves my brother too. He jealous of you so he tries to kill you."

"This is all happened because of love and jealousy?"

"That not even the main point."

"Then what?"

"This is because of you psionic power N'Yo and..."

"And what?"

"You different from the previous heir. You are blessed by the star."

"So what? Being blessed by the star didn't give anything special to my Yo."

"Being blessed by the star can bring a fortune or bad luck, depends on the one who received it and how to used it."

"You have so much knowledge, P' Park. What else?"

I glad N'Yo seem not hating me for who I am.

"Thank you..."

"For what?"

"For talking and listen to my story even you know who I am, who my father is."

"I can't bring myself to hate you, maybe because you save me and also P'Pha cousin."

I laugh.

"Why did you laugh?"

"I never this happy being Pha cousin."

But still, I know deep down N'Yo must feel uncomfortable with me as my father's son.

"Whatever, back to the story please." Kit really need to learn to stop being grumpy all time.

"What else you want to know cuz I'm basically told everything. Who am I, who my father, the reason N'Yo being hurt and you guy also know my twin is the current dark wizard leader."

"Tell us more about you twin and also his plan for the future regarding N'Yo."

"I didn't know everything Forth but I can try to find it."

"How? Did you psionic ability can do something related to it."

"No, I can't even I have the same psionic ability as Phana. But he is my twin, I can read his mind sometimes when he drops his magic shield by using Legilimency Spell." [ Allows the caster entry into the victim's mind]

"How did you become my guardian too P'Park?"

"Phana father which is my uncle help me a lot and he treats me like his own son. I'm extremely grateful to him so when he being full of worries I offer to help him. Uncle then introduced me to your father before everyone agrees to make me one of your guardians."

"My father does that? He introduces you to Wayo father?"

I nodded and smirk.

"Wayo father seems to like me a lot."

"Even though you get his favor, you never get Yo heart." Phana tight his hug on N'Yo.

"No one can get him after this, so you don't need to worry and just focus on N'Yo safety and health."

"You sound confident with that P'Park. Who knows my friend might fall for someone else."

  "A...va..da...

I hear Pha start to cast the death spell on N'Ming and really ready to kill him before both N'Yo and Kit stop him. N'Ming really asking for the death for saying that in front Pha. While they busy arguing, I feel Forth eyes on me.

"What can I shared more with you, Forth."

"I'm curious about the spell you make Pha cast that night and also the whole story of you while being hidden as N'Yo guardian. I also want to know why you making the weird movement and statement, making us have misunderstood you as a dark wizard."

"My answer will be longer than you question so better I tell it tomorrow cus it seems you and Pha need some rest as well as me. I just conscious too you know."

"But..."

"Excuse us then..." Beam stand and making Forth stand with him before dragging him out from my room.

"We see you tomorrow P' Park."

I nodded to N'Yo who walk hand to hand with Phana follow by Ming and Kit.

...

Next morning.

"I didn't expect you all to stand this early in my room. I even didn't get any breakfast yet."

This is only 8 in the morning but all 5 moon minus the star already stand in front my bed.

"We know that's why I ask bring your breakfast together."

My eye falls on the tray N'Ming hold. Great...more porridge. I sick of that...

"You should happy cus N'Yo walk up early to make you this himself."

"Even I don't get to eat his cooking yet."

Now I know why Phana faces like being hit by a tree when he enters my room a moment ago. 

"Just put it here. I will eat it later after answers to Forth long question yesterday." I point at the nightstand beside the bed.

"Ok."

"Wayo fall sleeps back after cooking so he won't listen to your explanation. I will tell him myself." Told Phana.

"Great cus I don't think he wants to be here."

"Why did you say that P' Park?"

"He will get embarrassed, right Phana."

"What? Why? I don't get you at all." He rolled his eyes.

Kit habit also got him I think.

"You know what I mean if you still remember the night before your guys choose as Mag-Com representative for our school."

Phana seems to overawe by my words until he lost his own words.

"No...no I didn't know what you mean..." He denie it but his face says the opposite it.

With a little smirk on my face, I summon my ward

"Accio..." My wand flies to my hand.

"Should I show you and your friend that night then..."

"NO..."

"YES..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment.

A little spoiler for next ch.:

The explanation of spell cast by Phana who given by Park and also the night we skip...I mean, I skip writing it.