ch. 16

Oh, Dear.
I say I will be busy to share my ff story but now I still can write and update double ch.
Well sorry no so sorry.
Enjoy.

Shout-out to AreKimiFT & @anne261979 this is for you

Please Read ch. 15 first cus this is the continuation from ch. 15

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo POV  

I need to know him... I need to feel the same warm and comfortable feel be in his hug. Everything about the blurry man making me feel safe even I just meet him with blurry vision. But... no matter how I asking about him, Ming still didn't tell me about 'he'.

Why should I do then to find out about...right I can just ask P'Forth about who the person who borrows his motorbike or P'Beam and P'Kit about this person.

"Why can't I think about this earlier." Feeling so fool, I pick up my stuff and run to get P'Forth.

I hope I still can catch up with P'Forth cuz I can't wait even a minute to know about 'he' and I can't make Ming stop my plan.

...

"P'Forth..."

"Aww, N'Yo. Why? Did something happen? Someone chase you or hurting you? Did you..."

"Enough...enough...enough... I alright, fine, great and never felt this better."

"Sorry but you shout making me shocking. I thought you wanted to wait for Ai'Pha in the library?"

"I'm but I need to ask something from you but can you tell me first, why P' still here?'

"Beam forgot to return the book he borrows from his friend, that's why we still here. His friend suddenly stops us here and ask the book which Beam find it really odd."

I nodded, understanding looking at P'Beam who talking to few student which I don't who but only Suthee who busy talking with P'Beam and P'Park who smile at weirdly at me. The chill wind suddenly brushes me making me goosebumps.

"So what did you want to ask until it can't wait for tomorrow?" I look back at P'Forth.

"I saw a motorbike at your house before we start school and..."

"...and?" He asks while making a confused face with my out of the blue question.

"...and I was wondering why didn't you ride that motorbike and why did that thing just there untouched?" I need to make P'Forth didn't realize my attention to dig the secret.

"The motorbike is damaged and I need to repair it first but I'm to busy so I just let that thing rotted there. I should ask for a refund from him for breaking down one of my fav motorbikes."

"Someone else broke it, not you...?" I carefully ask.

"Someone borrow it from me by force."

"Force?"

"He snatches the key from my hand while I try to talk with Beam about our problem. Then, I lose my bike and Beam who follow him to the non-mag world with Kit. Next time I know my motorbike is broken."

"He...?" I ask.

"He...?" He asks me back with a confused face.

"Pha..." I turn and look at P'Beam who stand behind me with a smile on his face.

"P'Pha...?"

"Pha...Phana...Phana Kongthanin is the idiot who steals Forth key and when to the high school." He gives me a meaningful smile.