Ch 51

Meanwhile...

Wayo opens his eyes slowly only to see him in his parent's room while laying on the bed.

"What am I doing here?" He talking alone while holding his head, bring himself up.

"And shit...what the hell, I'm wearing?" Wayo looks at his own body which been covered by the white dress. Women dress.

Wayo quickly off from his parent's bed and stand to look at his own body.

"How come I'm wearing my late mom dress?" He looks around.

"And how did I end up here?" He walks around until stopping in front of the mirror.

"What the...."

....

After calm down, Wayo tries to remember what the last thing happened before he ends up at his own house or more specifically in his parent's room with normal yet weird appearance for a guy like him to ware it.

[2 hours ago]

Wayo who calm down and focus got approach by Prof. Han from behind. He almost cursing from being surprised. Who won't have when they stay alone in the dark waiting room?

"Are you ready, Wayo?"

"I am...maybe..." Wayo answer feeling weird cus Prof. Han rarely speaks with him using a friendly tone. Thinking maybe because of his responsibility as professor make Wayo quickly ignore that topic.

"Come with me then." He walks away.

Wayo nodded and follow Prof. Han until they reach a big watergate.

"I supposed to walk through this?" Wayo ask.

Prof. Han nodded before pointing at another star which obviously all girl include Pring walk through another watergate.

Take a depth breath, Wayo walks past through the water and only open his eye when he feels right.

"Where is this place?" Wayo ask himself.

Feeling familiar with the place, Wayo starts to walk around before stopping in front of the stair.

"Mom..." He looks at the big picture in front of him before looking around.

"What happened to my house?"

The big mansion looking like a castle now look like haunting house make Wayo surprise. More surprise when he looks back at his mother portrait and saw a person he knows.

"P'Park..." Wayo runs up the stair towards Park.

"What you doing here...am I supposed in the middle of Mag-Com...what happened to my house...do you know where they all gone...P'Pha..." Wayo stop, blanking his eye look at Park.

"Pra....cha..."

The man who not Park but Pracha smile...and move closer to Wayo who frozen his feet on the ground.

"Pra...cha...that also not my name...my love..." Wayo pushes the guy who looks like Park and Pracha but not both of them.

That guy obviously the twin father who killed Wayo mother, the dark wizard. How could he use his own son body to fulfill his greedy desire?

Knowing that make Wayo feel uncomfortable and scared. If he can do that with his own son, what more he can do with others?

"Protego..." Wayo quickly builds a magic shield around him.

The dark wizard move closed and touch the magic shield.

"They doing a great job teaching and training you, my love..." He pokes his finger to the magic shield but can't pass through it.