ch. 29

Wayo POV

"Mimblewimble...." Ming lost his voice.
[a/n: spell to lock the voice]

"Accio..." I summoned my wand while P'Kit who already have a wand in his hand trying to delay P'Park twin brother while I cast the shield around us.
[a/n: a spell to summoned the wand]

"Confringo..." P'Kit pointing his wand and cast an attack spell on P'Park twin brother but he just brushes the attach lightly with his wand.
[a/n:  A blasting spell used to hurt someone]

"Protego..." I'm too late.
[a/n: Protego Maxima - spell to shield]

"Immobulus..." He already froze us.
[a/n: A spell to frozen someone/something]

He smirks, walking towards us. He stops in front of me. While holding his wand in his right hand, his left hand caress my cheek before caress my lips.

"I really want to taste this lips. I always dream about it."

"This blushing cheek really adorable." Shit, I can only glance at him for touching me freely.

Then he laughs.

"Ha...ha...ha...Stop curse me on your head, Wayo." He read my mind.

He then walks toward my mother book and touches the book.

"I see...you already starting to practice. Must be my twin who busy middle with my business." Then, he walks towards P'Kit and stops in front of him.

"I see that you really talent with the healing spell but unfortunately you don't have a proper teacher for it." He smirks at P'Kit before walking and stops in front Ming.

"Have a talent for everything but..." He turns his head to Kit and smile.

"Too soft..." He pats Ming cheek a few time before stand to walk around us non stop.

"Don't worry, I won't take you, for now, Wayo. I will wait until you guys finish the Mag-Com. Until then, please work hard to improve your psionic ability, N'Yo." He stops in front of me.

"Then it will make me more happy to take you from that jerk." I know he means P'Pha.

"Then you should know, I can handle you myself." I talk in my mind and I know he can hear it when he grabs my chin.

"You very lucky that I in love with you or by now, you already die on my hand." He let go my chin and walk a bit far for me.

"Today, I just come to check on you guys. It seems everyone cure fast than expected." He summoned a black cloud behind him.

"Send my regards to my twin for not be able to stay and say 'hi' to him and please give this to the Phana..." He throws one scroll which rolls over to my feet.

"Tell that jerk, a small gift from me." He winks at me and walks into the black cloud.

"Apparition..." He has gone and we unfreeze.
[a/n: teleported spell]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ming POV

"Don't touch it." I smark Wayo hand before he can touch the scroll.

"It could be a trap." P'Kit nodded, agree with me.

"No, he knows I will touch it. He was one of the dark wizards who so proud of his own power. He won't do some cheap trick."

Wayo bend and touch grab the scroll and like he says, nothing happened.