ch. 4

It is double update.

Please read ch.3 first, thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ming POV

"What happen Ming?" I look back at Wayo.

"Nothing, let's continue. Where did I stop?" I ask.

"I ask about the psionic." 

"Right, the psionic is inherited abilities involves using our mind beyond the five physical sense, without using a spell or magic object like the learning one. Normal we call this inherited psionic as psionic abilities or sixth sense." I stop and take a sip my 'not so hot anymore' tea.

"How many types of psionic exist? I know my father has a different one from you." Wayo aks me.

"Psionic abilities have seven type that I know. One out of the seven is very dangerous and powerful. Many dark wizards want to possess the wizard that has this ability so they can manipulate them."

"Really... that was scary. I wish my psionic ability less scary." He makes a wish signal with his hand to make a wish.

While he busy with his wish, I close my eye and try to communicate with Wayo's father.

"Should I told him about his psionic ability, uncle?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry for not be able to tell him, myself. I just can't bear to tell him that. It makes me remind the past. Remain me, my late wife."

"Is ok uncle, I will slow talk with..." My connection with uncle is being cut with my concentration is disturbed by Wayo. [sentence with underline is the conversation or when they using psionic.]

"Ming don't fell sleep here." He shakes my body.

"Idiot, stop shaking my body and I'm not sleeping." I pull his ear to make him stop.

"Sorry, but your eye is close and you do not respond even after I call you." He makes his famous cat face. 

"You lucky that you have your mother eye." I pinch his nose this time.

He gives me his beautiful smile.

"You want to know about your psionic ability?" I ask Wayo.

He nodded his head. Seriously, I let out a sigh.

Hmphhh...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo POV

I really want to know my psionic but father only told me that I inherited psionic and never told what kind of psionic I have. He told his psionic but didn't tell mother psionic too.

"I know what is your psionic, but I will tell about, our family relationship first. It is ok, buddy?" I nodded. 

Either I'm ok or not, I still need to know about our family relationship too. I want to know about his being my protector and also the details regarding my mother.

"Back in the day since our ancestor, my family have beings protect your family. Your mother family, not your father." 

"Why?" I ask him.

"Because...., our family is close. Your mother family is the oldest and respectful family in the magic world. The family only give birth a daughter while my family only give birth to the son."

"What?" I open my mouth shocking with the fact.

 "Not all family member getting the protection but only the choose one."