Ch. 52

Wayo POV

"Mom...?" I walk to the mirror.

She smiled and nodded.

"But you..."

"Die?"

I nodded. She chuckled.

"I am." She smiled again.

"Then...what this..." I point at her who in the mirror.

"I am you most desire...for now." She laugh and her laugh sound like my mom.

"What...I don't understand." I ask before look behind at her(ghost) but she still looks in the pain even when I already calmed down.

"This mirror is called Erised. The mirror shows the most desperate desire of a person's heart. It belongs to your father as a keeper."

"Keeper?"

"Keeper is the person who knows how to handle the ancient magic item."

"It's mean the keeper is strong?"

"Indeed but there is some keeper who still falls for the charm of the ancient item."

"What will happen to that keeper?"

"Once the keeper used the item, he will be obsessed with it. Keep using it until he became unhealthy like easy bleeding, lost their sense or psionic ability and worse die."

Dad...have the same condition...

"Did my father used this mirror?"

"Yes."

"For what?"

"To see me."

"You?"

"Yes."

"But you... are..."

"Your mother."

Oh, dad. How much do you miss mom too use this mirror? This just a mirror. She looks the same but she, not mom...

"But you just a mirror...right?"

"Yes."

"Arg...I don't understand."

"Hmph...it was like this. I am your mother but also not. I'm not the real but I the same as your mother. I know everything your mother know, have the same knowledge and memory, have the same thinking, have the same feeling..."

"Enough, enough. I get it. You are my mother but also not my mother."

I look back at her(ghost) before looking back at my mother, calmly. Maybe because she was not really my mother.

"Why she still in pain?"

"The moment you see me, your time move fast from the real time. An hour you spend with me equal a second with the real time. So, she will continue to be on pain as long as you still talking to me and didn't see me."

"How should I do that?"

"Do what?"

"Stop talking and see you."

"Why? I thought you want to see her suffered."

"I am but...just tell me how? She is my problem, don't get involved."

"Ok." My mother smiled.

"So?"

"You desired is to see me..."

"And?"

"Why...and find the answer for that?"

"I don't..."