ch. 34

Wayo POV

"P'Pha..."

"Hmph..."

"Don't worry too much."

Pha nodded.

"Where are the scroll?" Headmaster ask.

"Here." Wayo holds the scroll and places the scroll careful on the table.

"What did she want for exchange?" My father asks.

"She wants to live as me for one day."

"And you agree?"

"We have the scroll back, won't we."

My father nodded and look at Pha.

"Don't worry too much."

Pha nodded.

"Why did you hold the scroll with your bare hand? What if you unconscious like Ming?"

"Don't worry, he already holds it once but nothing happened. My evil twin won't harm N'Yo." P'Park answer P'Pha father.

"Let's open it." Ming father wants to touch it but P'Beam quickly stops him.

"Don't. Let's Wayo open it, uncle."

"But..." He stops once he saw the scroll already open by me. I read every words on the scroll then something I have long forgotten appear.

"This..." I look at my father and uncle Zing.

I drop the scroll and almost drop on the floor.

"Yo..." P'Pha quickly catches me before I can drop on the floor.

"What? What did you see?" P'Kit anxiously asks me then take the scroll after receiving a silent from me.

"Kit what are you doing? Don't casually touch the scroll." P'Beam holds P'Kit hand before he can open the scroll.

"See, nothing happened." P'Kit pushes P'Beam hand and opens the scroll.

"You choose to remember someone you shouldn't then you should see the future you should see." Kit read every word and the same moving image I saw appear.

"What's is this?" P'Kit holds the scroll and shows everyone the moving image.

Everyone shook their head.

"Did you know something about this Pha?" P'Kit turns and shows the content to P'Pha.

"That's...is my future. I will die, burn to black dust." Pha tight his hug and stroke my back softly.

"How did you know about this?"

"I saw it in Wayo dream when I help Ming destroyed Wayo nightmares."

"But nothing change, you still..."

"I rather die than forgot about you."

"But I'm rather been forgotten then lose you."

"You already lose me if I forgot about you."

"P'Pha..." I can't stop cry then I stop shocking by P'Kit who angrily throws the scroll at the wall.

"Kit." His father shouts his name.

"Then now what should we do about Ming? There nothing we can use as a clue in the scroll and worse we see Pha future. Why? Why can't the bad wizard just die?"

"Kit..." Beam hug Kit just like P'Pha does to me.

"I hate him...I hate him..."

"I know..." P'Beam keep pat P'Kit shoulder to calm him down.

Forth also knee beside then and stroke P'Kit hair.

"I want N'Ming. He don't deserve to die like than. I never get to confess my feeling. I always ignore him, Forth."

"I know...we figure it out together."

"There nothing we can do. Nothing...but wathcing him leaving us slowly."

"Kit he just unconsius not death yet, we figure something to wake him up." Beam shake Kit body to make stop giving up.

"I..." P'Kit eye are all red and so do his father and Ming's father.

This is all happend because of me. P'Kit lose Ming because of me. Uncle lose his son because of me and soon...P'Pha will lose his life because of me.

"Yo?" P'Pha look up wacthing me stand straight.

"Where are you going? Yo...yo..."

I run...and run ignore everyone in the libary. I will do what I should do. I will wake Ming up and make him hear P'Kit confession.

-----

"Yo, where are you going?" All mother rest in the leaving room while Way climbing the stair to Ming room.

"Yo...Yo..." I hear P'Pha shout my name.

"Accio..." I summoned my wand.

"Yo, what are you doing?" Phana mother ask.

Ways look down from the upstair.

"Protego Totalum..." I point down.

"Yo..." Phana and Forth stop at the end of stair beside his mother.

"What happend?" Forth asking.

"He use defense."

"What?" Forth look at Phana.

Both Pha and Forth try to climb the stair but they can't get through Wayo shield.

"Deprimo..." [a/n: spell to blasts holes]

"Bombarda..." [a/n: spell to provokes explosions .]

"Let's see if both of you can get through my defense." Wayo walk to Ming bedroom.

"N'Yo..." Both Kit and Ming mother in the room stand up.

"What's up with the comation we heard?"
Ignored them, Wayo look at Ming and turn to them again.

"Out."

"Yo..."

"OUT!" Wayo shout makin both of them confused.

"N'Yo..."

"I say out." They went out and Wayo closed the door and seal it.

"Colloportus..." [a/n:spell to seals doors]

After seal the door, Wayo climb the bed. He laying beside Ming and hold his hand.

"I will help you."

Wayo then fall sleep beside Ming.

...

"Yo open the door." Ming mother keep knocking the door.

"Mother."

"Honey."

Everyone finally get through Wayo defensive earlier.

"Help. Wayo suddenly chased us out. He look different too. He mad and I can feel anger coming out from him."

"This is not good." Forth said.

"The last time he became so mad, Beam end up hurting by him."

"Is this mean he will hurt Ming?"

"No Kit. Why would Wayo hurt Ming? What we shared is that he might do something stupid to help Ming wake up.

--------