ch.7

Don't forget to read ch.6, first.

Enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Forth POV

"Sawadee..." I wai back.

The last time I saw the guy that stands in front of me was a few months ago before we start school semester break. He still looks good as he looks last year. His smile, gaze, voice and everything still fresh in my memory like it happened just yesterday. He looks away, avoided my eyes.

"Beam..." I call his name.

"Where is N'Yo?" He ignores me gaze and asks for N'Yo.

Wait...How did Beam know N' Yo?

"Yo at the back, looking at the wand." Ming talking to Beam like they know each other for a long time.

"It is a bad decision to let N'Yo wondering alone looking for a wand with his curious level is very high."

After Beam says that...

Boom...

The explore sound can be heard and smoke coming from the back. We immediately run to the back of the shop, fear something happened to N'Yo. We all standing try to look at N'Yo in between the dark grey color smoke. The view becomes clear when P'Fey open a small jar to collect all smoke to clear the view, so we can spot where is N'Yo stand or sit.

"Yo..." Ming runs to Wayo who crouch down with a pout.

"Ming..." He, sobs.

"Did you get hurt N'Yo?" My aunt asks while helping her house-elves.

"The spell didn't happen. I try one spell in the book that I read from your room but the spell didn't work." He sobs again.

"Aww... I thought you get hurt when you start to sobs, N'Yo." My aunt smile and chuckled.

Everyone chuckle following my aunt sees the cutie Wayo sobs with a pout and smoke dirt on his face.

"Why did you try to cast a spell, N'?" I ask while cleaning a dirt on his face.

"I try to hear what you guys talking about, without me." He looks annoying but still cute as he still pouts.

"It was nothing. P'Fey just give some advice to Ming so he can do a great job as guar..." I stop after realizing Beam at the corner of my eye.

I saw he smiling lovely towards N'Yo. He eyes lock looking at N'Yo with affection. How I wish he looked at me with the same eye and the same smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ming POV

"Ming, what was that?" Yo point at the street full of a vendor.

They actually just a wizard who looks like a vendor sits under a round medium sized umbrella. Some of them with small table and chairs, while some only sit on the ground cover with the mat.

"Are their sell some magic related item?"

"No, they're Arithmancers."

"Arthit...what?"

"Not Arthit, it is Arith...Arithmancers."

"What are Arithmancers?"

"The wizard who practiced Arithmancy. Arithmancy is the predicting of future using numbers and numerology. In the non-mag world, this kind of wizard knows as the fortune teller or horoscope and more. We will learn Arithmancy at school in the second year."