ch. 36

Don't forget to read the previous ch, first.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Why?" Wayo asking himself after failing to used the garden pond to travel back to real world.

"Maybe we can leave here. Maybe we are destined to live here." Ming's eye looks empty, given up.

"What are you talking about?"

"Look we just dirty our body." Wayo looks at Ming before looking at his own body which getting wet and smelly from the pond water.

"I don't care. Let's try again." Wayo drags Ming out from the pond again just to jump into it again.

When they ready to jump, a voice stopping them.

"Stop!"

Both Wayo and Ming who stand outside the pond, stop and turn around, looking behind.

"What did both of you doing?"

"We know who you are."

 Wayo said and the guy who looks like Park but claim as Phana laugh.

"Of course, you know who I am. I'm your boyfriend, Phana and soon be your husband." He walks closer.

"Stop." Wayo picks the stone near him and throws at the guy.

"Don't you dare walk any closer than that, you evil wizard." 

The smiled on the man face fade and his eyes turn dark.

"I can't trick you even in the dream." He smirks.

"Accio..." He summoned his wand.

"You can use magic in here?" Ming asks feeling dumbfounded even though he knows about this.

"You also can use it if you stay here longer and I bet your P'Kit also will be happy if you stay here."

"Really?" Ming asks, still looking weak.

"Yes, I am." A familiar voice can be heard.

"Are you going to leave me?" Kit appears, walking inside the garden.

"P'Kit..."

"Ming..." Kit stand beside the dark wizard and reach his hand to Ming.

"P'Kit..."

"No!" Wayo slap Ming from reaching.

"You are not P'Kit. Who are you?" Ming shout realized he almost did something stupid.

"I am you P'Kit. Are you going to leave me alone? You don't love me anymore after what I have done to you?" Kit cry and looking at Ming asking for his sympathy.

"No...you are not my P'Kit. My kitty never cries asking for my sympathy. My real Kitty already being mad, grumpy ask me to leave if I really want to leave. He won't stop me. He was too stubborn to beg me to stay."

"Ming..." Wayo whisper but Ming was to focus on the fake Kit.

"This boy mind quick hard for me to hypnotize." The fake Kit takes off his hat and his protruding forehead can be seen.

"Your magic can hide my protruding forehead anymore and it makes me annoying." He glances at the dark wizard.

"It's your own fault for having an ugly forehead I ever see."

"Don't you dare insult my..."

"What can you do? You don't have the ability to hurt me. Not when you can't even capture one boy's mind."