ch. 20

2nd update.
Please read ch. 19 first, thanks.

I almost forgot...
Late but not too late to wish 恭喜发财,新年快乐 (Gong Xi Fa Cai & Happy Chinese New Year)

Now, I'm finishing the long holiday and will start working tomorrow.
A full editing session(my work) will make me busy 24 hours in front of the computer. See you guys next ch...If I still have the energy left.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ming POV.

"You think I can be choosing as one of representative, P'Forth?"

"Yes, you can if the water chooses you."

"You know water and I can't be a friend."

P'Forth just shrugged his shoulder before focus back to the front. I peek at Wayo a bit before focus back to the front.

"Good day, all student. Like be announced three days ago, we will have our own school representative to fighting in the sky mag-com with another academy.

Everyone applause.

"So all student can apply by putting their name in the water mirror except the first year student who needs headmaster agreement to put their name in it. I will like to congratulation to six students of the 1st-year student who gets put his name in this water mirror. Either they were chosen or not is a different story."

"N'Yo didn't put his name, right?"

"No! It's was a dangerous move P'Forth. His father, our father and even the headmaster reject the idea of him to compete, besides I don't think P'Pha will let Yo put his name in it."

"That's true."

"Do you think you will be chosen again this year?"

"Who cares? I already have Beam."

"Aww...is that means before you enter just to impress him."

"Yap and also to get closer to him. He the last year representative to."

I shook my head and focus back to in front.

"Bring in the mirror." I hear headmaster voice.

The tall mirror with clear water as the mirror surface enter the hall by headmaster magic. The decoration and the stands around the mirror are all made from gold. This mirror is alive with their own soul. The student gets chosen by this mirror must agree to compete in sky mag-com or their life will be in danger by the mirror spirit.

"Like always, we will choose five male students as the moon of the sky and one star of the sky." Headmaster announced.

"Why five moon and one star? Why not one moon and five stars?"

"A sky mag-com can be brutal and a girl can't manage this kind of competition."

"Don't look down on them P'Forth. You should try to go out and get to know them, first."

"I know...I have my aunty, remember?"

"Right...very rough... rougher than you."

"And did you wish for my death?"

"Why?" I ask and he points mouth to the different table.

I see P'Beam make a death treat signal after pointing his finger at me.

"Sorry, I think P'Beam hear mine though."

"Glad you know it."

-------------------------------------------------------------