ch. 9

Wayo POV

I stand in front of P'Forth house with my school robe in my left hand while my new fav drink in my right hand. All my stuff already being sent to the dorm that I will live for one semester at magic school dorm.

"Come out already, N'Ming or we will late to use the school gate." P' Forth come out from the house.

"What gate, P'Forth?" I ask P'Forth who busy tide up his school uniform.

"Ming must forget to tell you."

"Tell me about what?"

"About the Watergate to teleport directly to our school."

"Mingkwan..." I shout to Ming.

...

Reaching to the big Waterfall which being knows as Watergate, I saw many students waiting to enter it and obviously most of them is the first year like me and Ming. I was too excited to enter the Watergate, making me ignore all eye on me. If it wasn't Ming who told me about it, I will completely clueless about it.

"Both of you ready?" Ask P'Frth when our turn to enter the Watergate.

Both of us nodded to P'Forth.

"Name?" Ask the Watergate keeper when it is our turn.

"Yo..."

"Full name, please." Behind me, Ming chuckled when the Watergate keeper asking my name again.

When I turn around to scold him, I see all eye still on me. They all show the curious face.

"What's up with all of them?" I mumble asking myself.

"Name, please." Ask the Watergate keeper again with her soulless voice.

"Wayo...Wayo Panitchayasawad."

The keeper gasp and I also hear people behind me do the same. Ignore all of them, I enter the Watergate. As I enter the Watergate, I can still hear they whisper. 

...

In a blink, I step out from the Watergate into a large area full of students from the first year to the senior of last year. Just like a moment ago all eye are on me. 

Some of them even stop talking while some of the whisper between them. See this suddenly reminds me of my high school when I used to get bullied. My old panic attacks come by, I begin to sweating and my body tumble, shaking in fear.

"No...no...this is not my old school. This is my new life." I told myself.

As I start talking to myself, my eye starts wandering around and...stop at one tall figure with both his eye close while lean on the wall. I notice my body stop tumble and my mind in peace, forgot about my past. 

Suddenly, he opens his eye and meets with my eye. Why did he feel familiar to me? Did I see him somewhere before? After we look into each other eye for awhile, he makes an annoying face and walks away quickly.

"Where are you going?" Ask one guy with a deep dimple which I think is his friend.

Getting no response, the dimple guy asks his other friend...It's P'Beam who I meet at P'Fey shop. The dimple guy walks away follows the tall guy after P'Beam shrugged his shoulders. P'Beam walk slowly at me with a smile on his face but before he reaching me, he stops walking and makes a mad face before quickly turn around and follow his dimple friend.

"P'Beam..." I stop, feeling a pat on my shoulder.

Now I know why P'Beam react like that when I turn to look at the owner of the hand.