ch. 49

Still feel this ch. need to being rewrite thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------

2nd round of Mag-Com.

Phana POV

The morning begins as usual. We wake up, take a bath, prepared for the second round of Mag-Com. No one says anything to Wayo and pretends everything is just fine. But, Wayo himself know everyone must already know the truth cuz he know we will find out even though he won't say anything.

"P'Pha..."

"Let's do our best, today."

"Hmm..." Wayo nodded and smile. Feeling thankful towards Pha for not bring up that issues.

....

"Hello and good day." As usual, headmaster can get our attention by saying his greeting only.

Everyone shout while I being confused.

"Where is Wayo?" I look around trying to find him.

"I thought he with you." Forth answer.

"He is but when I turn around, he was gone."

"Try to connect with him, Ming." Kit ask his boyfriend.

Ming was ready to do so but headmaster's voice stops him.

"You guys might be wonder where your star missing too."

We look around and noticed not only Wayo was gone but every star for every group was gone.

"For the second round of Mag-Com, every competitor will be having to go through a few tasks to save your star. Each task level will become harder with different difficulty and solution. Each task will challenge everything you have include your psionic ability."

"Yeah..." Everyone cheer while the contestant exchange looks with each other.

"There are no specific rules to follow this round, no limit time because you only might been fighting with your own self or teammate but still don't forget to play safe, play fair. Good luck, players and let the game begins...."

"YEAH!" The sound of cheering, which sound like a thousand voice of soldiers in the war fill the arena.

"Let do our best." Azure Light Academy's leader pats my shoulder.

"Good luck." He pats my shoulder one more time before walking through the portal headmaster makes for them.

Soon, we will also go through the same portal but only the destination was different. Our destination will be where my breath been held.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Walk pass through the portal, they arrive at an unknown place where they unfamiliar with which what they thought. It is a big mansion yet empty looking like an abandoned mansion.

"Must be empty for quick a while." Forth say before suddenly the abandoned mansion turns into a new mansion full of luxury furniture, beautiful garden, bright by a big chandelier, smell of testy meal and sound of a big fountain.

"Who could be the house owner?" Beam ask.

"This mansion looks familiar." Ming talks to himself while looking around.

"She must be the owner..." Everyone look at Kit who point at a big picture of young women.

"She beautiful it she, Forth?" Beam ask Forth.