ch. 43

Phana POV

"Sonorus..." Headmaster cast a charm that can be used to amplify the targeted sound while pointing his wand at his Adam's apple.

"Welcome to the first round of Mag-Com."

Everyone in the arena cheers loudly.

"The rules for the first round is simple, whoever find the way out from the forest first, win and will get the clue for next round. Only four teams will continue to next round which means..." He stops.

"...two teams will be out." Once again the cheers echo in the arena.

"Azurelight...Azurelight...Azurelight..."

"Moonriver...moonriver...moonriver..."

"Noxcaelo...Noxcaelo...Noxcaelo..." Of cus, our cheers were the loudest.

"Darksolar...Darksolar...Darksolar..."

"Goosebumps...even their cheers sound dark." Ming snuggled closer to Kit.

He back off quickly with the glanced from Kit. Wayo just laughs at him.

"Silent..." Everyone silent heard the warning from Headmaster.

"Used whatever you can or capable of but no...no teleportation. Once you used it to get out of the forest, you and your team out of the game. Understand?"

"YES!"

"Great, let the game begin." Headmaster smirk.

"But we still in the arena, sir."

"Not for long."

Every player looking at each other, confused. Wayo tugs my hand and I look at him.

"Yes?"

"What did...argh..." Wayo vanished.

I panicked, everyone one panicked.

"What happened to..."Ming also vanishes and not along after that all my friends vanish.

"What the hell....argh..."

In the blink, my vision becomes dark.

...

"Damn it." I look around but only see the endless forest full of tree.

It seems everyone is teleported into this forest separately. Now, the only mission is to get out of this forest but that was second on my list. I have to find my Yo and make sure, he safe and get out together with him.

I focus my mind and try to link with him but nothing. 

"Damn it. Acio..."

My wand flies to me. Think, Phana...think. What's the best way to find him?

"Phana..."

I quickly turn my head to the voice.

"..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kit POV

It has been 15 minutes since I was forced to teleport here, forbidden forest. This forest usually is a restricted area because of dangerous from different weird and vicious creature. I wonder how the first round can be held here. 

Whatever the reason is, I need to survive this round so I can enter the second round out of three round before the final round. I start to walk after failing to telepathy with others. While walking, I watch left and right not just to find my friends but also to see if I accidentally enter the area of an unsafe creature.