ch. 21

Hey! I'm back.
Sorry, I take some time off more than I expected
because I hurt my wrist.
Enjoy the new ch.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Phana POV

"No! This is wrong. He can't join the Mag-com."

I don't care even when our father and another Prof present in the room. I still insist that Wayo can't enter the Mag-Com.

"We know that but we can't change it. He is blessed by the star itself." The headmaster starts to feel annoying with me.

"Right, Phana. That's why we call all the elders include all of your father who used to participate in Mag-Com to talk over this matter."

"Shut up, Prof Han. You don't know anything, besides this is all nonsense. That fact is faked and only a bedtime story for kids..."

"P'Pha..."

"I don't care, Yo will not participate with us in the Mag-Com..."

"P'Pha..."

"If not, I will withdraw from this Mag-Com..."

"P' PHA...!"

"WHAT!" I turn around.

Oh, no... Did I just...again?

"I'm here. I was standing here but every one of you ignores me like I'm invisible." He stands.

"Stop treating me like a kid. I'm a grown-up man and I know how to make decisions by myself too."

"Yo..."

"I know you'll worry. I know you worry P'Pha but you should worry yourself more. I don't want because of me, you will punish by the water mirror spirit or the star."

I make everyone in the room shock except my friend when I walk, hug and kiss Yo forehead in front of them.

"P' sorry, Yo." He hugs me back.

"What did you think your doing, Phana?" Ask the delegate.

"As what you see, Sir. I apologize to my boyfriends for shouting at him and treat him like a kid." I boldly answer his question.

"You must be kidding me." The delegate told us.

"Did you know this headmaster?" Ask Prof. Han.

"I knew and I don't find it wrong for them to be in the relationship. Everyone can choose whoever they want to be in love. What's wrong is Pha kissing Yo in front of elders." He bows to the elders and...I forgot about Yo's father.

"Did you know your son in a relationship with each other?" Ask the delegate to our father.

Screw me. My father doesn't know and obviously Yo's father also...

"I know."

"I also know."

...don't...

"WHAT?" 

"Turn down your voice, son." My father knew. He fxxking knew about me and Yo.

"But how?" I look at both my father and Yo's father to show my question is for both of them.

"I know since you start secretly stalk..." I cover father mouth which makes me flew away a bit after he used magic on me.

Damn, I land my butt directly on the grounds. I forgot my father never likes anyone touching him even for a hug except my mother.