ch. 11

Ming POV

"P'Kit..."

"Stop follow me and go look after N'Yo. Also please stop acting cute like a baby."

"Right, men up and go stay with N'Yo or you will make that person mad." P' Beam point at P'Pha who stare at me intensely.

"I thought P'Pha hate to see me close with Yo?"

"He feels seeing you with N'Yo is better, than see N'Yo with others guy."

I smirk.

"Well, the truth is, I was being ignored by Wayo."

"What are you mean by that?"

"He wants to get familiar with this academy area so he asks P'Forth a favor to bring him around. Then P'Forth asks me to hang out with someone else as he wants to spend time with Wayo, alone."

"WHAT?" P'Pha stand and he eye full of anger.

"Is not my fault so don't you dare using your psionic ability on me...again, please..."

"Why I can't pass through you..." He yelling at me.

I smile, relive.

"I know you will anger with me so I already put a magic shield on me. I mean P'Forth was the one who put it on me after I say I going to hang out with you guys."

P'Pha fall down sitting quietly on the bench while still mad. I look at P'Kit who also sitting quietly.

"Are you angry with me too?"

He shakes his head as a no.

"Are you really hate my stay close to you like this or you hate I make P'Pha mad like that?"

He still shakes his head.

"Then do you hate me for something else?"

P'Kit stay silent but this time he takes a look in front of us. I also look at the same direction and see P'Beam with a blank face.

"P'Beam are you crying?" I see tears come from his eye, flow down through his pale cheeks.

"Beam..." P'Kit call his name.

P'Pha also take a look at P'Beam and making a shocked face after see Beam face.

"Beam..." This time P'Pha call him.

"Hmph..." He faces up, looking at us.

"You cry?" P'Pha ask.

"What? No, why will I cry...?" He stops when he finger touches the tears on his face.

"I think you are crying, Ai'Beam." I nodded agreeing with P'Kit.

P'Pha stand and take a seat beside P'Beam.

"It is because of Ai'Forth?"

"No...why should I cry for him or because of him." P'Beam pushes P'Pha hand from his shoulder.

"But..."

"I cry because I feel sad for you, Ai'Pha" He laughs and laughs again while rubbing off his tears which seem can't stop.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Beam POV

I walk away from the table when Pha and Kit non stop asking me a question. N'Ming just sit there beside Kit, nodded his head agree with everything his P' KitKat say. I stop walking and freeze my feet on the ground while staring the ground blankly after walk far enough from them.