ch. 33

Kongthanin resident - Library. 

Forth and Pha told everything that happened to them and of cus the riddle they need to solve.

"We need to solve it fast or we can get the scroll." Forth remind them.

"I know. That's what we try to do." Pha shouts to Forth.

"I just try to remind you."

"Don't need to remind me cus I already know."

"It's..."

"Enough. Can't we just find the answer." Kit enters the library with red eyes.

"His keep cry since you guy left." Beam shared.

"He even cries while sleep."

"We sorry Kit." Both Phana and Forth apologize.

"Don't. Both of you done enough but just help me until the finish. Please."

Both Phana and Forth nodded and continued with the book in their hand.

"What else did the ghost...I mean she said?" Kit ask.

"Why?"

"Maybe I can get a little clue from their conversation with her, Beam."

Forth told everything from the beginning while Pha went out to find Wayo who fall sleep beside Ming in his room.

" I'm bright but I'm not clever, I burn but I'm not a bonfire, I twinkle but I'm not an eye. Everyone wants me but they can never get me. There are a lot of me but the real one only me. Who am I?" Kit repeat the riddle and walking around the table.

"Riddle in the riddle." Beam also follow Kit walking around the table which mean also walking around Forth nonstop.

"Can both of you stop walking around me. I'm starting to feel dizzy until I can see the star above my head." Forth hold his head and shook it a few time to make the dizziness gone.

"What did you just said?" Kit run to Forth and hold both his shoulder and shake him.

"Stop...stop you making me dizzier." Beam walk to the cabinet and pour some water into a cup before giving it to Forth.

"Thanks." Forth gulp down the water while Beam gives light massage on Forth head.

"What did you just said?" Ask Kit impatiently.

"Which one? The conversation of me with her?"

Kit shook his head.

"No. The one you said about your dizziness."

"I said stop walking around me."

"And..."

"That's it."

"No, you said something more."

Forth clueless and looking at Beam for help.

"You said about you feel dizzy until you see something."

"oh...I said I dizzy until I might see the star dancing above my head."

"That's it." Kit point at Forth while running to shelf looking at the book, tensely.

"Chill, what did you want to find? I help." Beam walk close to Kit.

"I looking for a book about Astronomical."

"What's with the book?" Asks Forth who also stand and look for the book on the shelf.

"The answer to the riddle."