ch. 13

2nd update in the house, you'll. Please read the previous ch. first.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Beam POV

My psionic ability make me scared to fall asleep sometime. Why? Because of the ability make me dream the future. Every dream I dream will still come true even I try to change it when it was a bad dream.

Some dream come when I wish, some come by without notice and some weirdly come while I fully awake...

"The night after I chose and prepared what to ware the next morning meeting with Forth, I prepared to sleep like normal days. It takes me a while to fall asleep as I feel excited and nervous about the meeting."

Both of them silently waiting for me to continue.

"I sleep then..."

"Then...what?" Ask Kit.

"Then I begin to dream."

"About Forth?"

I nodded to Pha question.

...

[Flashback - Beam's Dream]

I open my eyes feeling my surrounding a bit weird. I was right as the I'm not in my room but the unfamiliar and blurry place.

"Where am I?"

"Anyone here..." 

"Beam?" I crane my neck toward the voice.

"Forth?"

Forth come through the white smoke with a worried eye.

"What are you doing here? You not supposed to be here. Go back."

"Where are we?" I ask ignored him.

"Beam, are listening to me?"

"I'm, chill bro. You nagging worse than my mother or Kit."

"Chill! This is not the time for it, we in the middle of a war."

"War?"

"Beam, what..." Forth drag me and hide behind a huge pillar which can fall anytime.

I don't get that, what's is going on...wait, I know. This is must be my dream. If this my dream is mean the war really going to happen.

"Forth..." He covers my mouth with his palm and signals me to silent with his mouth.

I nodded understand. He takes out his wand and prepared to cast some spell.

"Immobulus..." Forth make a few dark wizard I believe freeze.

He takes my hand and runs while teleporting to another place.

"Apparition..."

We reappear at some forest while still running.

"Forth..."

"Keep running Beam or we can get kill."

"Where my friend? Where N'Yo and Ming?"

"I don't know about N'Yo and Pha. I leave you ubder N'Ming and Kit care while trying to help the elders but why did you end up there alone?"

"I don't know." How I'm supposed to tell him, this is my dream which didn't happen yet.

"Forth, I..."

"Protego Maxima..." Forth shield us from a sudden blast. [a protection spell]