ch. 45

a/n: next ch. and the rest of ch will be private. You guys know what to do.

Comment, vote, and happy reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ming POV

What should we do with her? I question myself before I look at P'Kit and P'Beam who also have the same concern before a voice move my focus.

"I sense someone coming towards us." P'Arhit boyfriend quickly builds a shield around them.

P'Beam also quickly build the shield while P'Kit cast hidden spell to cover us but Wayo stops him.

"No..." He brakes out from my hug.

Not long after that, I saw P'Pha and P'Forth fly toward us using their broomstick.

"Wayo..." P'Pha jumps from his broomstick and quickly pulled Wayo in his embrace.

"Are you alright?"

Wayo shakes his head.

"Did someone try to touch you, hurt you?"

He nodded but then look down.

"Who? Where?" He looks around before his eyes catch the laying body on the ground. He remained silent and tight his hug around Wayo.

[a/n: underline is conversation through telepathy.]

"Wayo did this?" He asks me through telepathy.

"Yes."

"What happened to her?" P'Forth asks after also realized P'Pring on the ground. His hand still stick around P'Beam waist.

"You should ask him?" P'Arthit point at Wayo.

"I know this sound like an excuse but she attach me first and I just try to protect myself. I try hard not to attack her since she was 'she'. Then, I lost control of my psionic power when she starts too... I didn't mean...Really, I didn't..."

"Wow..." Everyone shock with P'Pha action.

He kisses Wayo on his lip to stop him from talking. The simple peck turns passionately kiss and I can hear a low moan from Wayo.

"Stop...P'Pha..." Of cus along with some push from Wayo who already pink as his favorite pink milk drink.

"Immobulus..." P'Pha was freeze while still kissing Wayo. Take this chance, Wayo runs and hide behind P'kit who froze P'Pha.

"I know you will not stop if I ask you nicely, so..."

"Darn it...If this non-mag world, I will already take pictures of you with my phone." I laugh and continued to laugh even after I receive a glance from P'Pha.

But my happiness was not long when P'Kit unfreezes P'Pha.

...

"What should we do now? P'Pring saw me using my psionic ability."

"Don't worry, we can erase that part from her memory or we can replace other fake memories in her."

"You can do that P'Kit?"

"No but Pha knows and he great with it." P'Kit smile was a bit weird and it bothers me.

"It is meant, me and my friend's memory will also being erased?" P' Arthit boyfriend make all of us turn around to him.

"Hell no. I won't let them do that to us." P'Arthit glance at his boyfriend.

"They have their own reason, Ai'Oon (P'Arthit)."