ch. 24

Park POV

"I'm also the guardian for Wayo."

"WHAT?"

They all shout, shocking with my statement.

"Where your proof?" Ask, Phana.

"Then did you have proof as Yo guardian, Phana." He becomes silent.

"No..." He walks and hugs N'Yo from behind.

"I'm maybe don't have any proof but I have many people who can confirm it."

"Who?" Ask N'Yo with Phana still hanging, hugging him like a big koala.

"All your father."

"Let's say its true..." I look at Forth.

"How did you become the guardian? As far as I know, the guardian for Wayo only five, which us who inherit it from our father."

"I also get it from father."

"Did your father also the guardian, P' Park?" 

I bitterly shook my head.

"I wish he is but no, he is not one of the guardians."

"But you say you become Wayo's guardian because of your father."

"I never say it was my father N'Ming."

"Who's father then? My father?" 

I shook my head again as an answer to N'Yo question.

"Don't keep shook your head. Give us a real answer."

"You have your father voice but your words and attitude far from him, Phana."

"I am I. My father is my father."

"Watching the great Phana lost his temper like this is really fun."

"Urgh..." I can feel the pain from my injured rib when Phana suddenly grabs my shirt collar.

"Is this some kind of the game for you? Watching us suffer like this, making fun of me."

"He suffers more than us P'Pha." N'Yo, help Pha hand off his hand from keep grabbing my collar.

Watching N'Yo remind me of his late mother.

"You really beautiful." I hold out my hand holding N' Yo hand.

"That it's..." Kit and Beam help calm Phana while Forth and Ming who still injured only can show concerned on they face.

"Wow...chill. I'm don't have the same feeling as yours towards N'Yo other than just feeling of a brother."

"You think we can believe the words of someone with suspicion identity, Ai'Park. Someone who has an identical face like the dark wizard who attack us, who want N'Yo."

"You right, Beam. I also won't believe a word from someone like me but..." They all calmly focus on me again.

"But you can trust Phana father right?"

"Of cus we can. Uncle is one of the greatest wizard magic worlds can have."

"Our father too. They all a powerful wizard." 

"Yes, he is N'Yo, Beam." I agree with them both words.

"What my father related to you? Don't easily used his name."

"I never dare used his name casually. He is someone I highly respect, some who I can die for."

"Are you in love with my father?" He makes an unpleasant face.

"Yes, I am. I love him..."

"What the..."

"...as a father." This time he made a shocked face.

"My father cheat behind my mother and have a kid with her?"

"You kind of dumb for someone who good in everything and as someone who is called as the great Phana. So, evening drama."

"Should I show you how I can make someone go dumb."He points his magic wand at me.

"You won't dare..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

 Beam POV

"Well, he kind of dumb at some aspect."

"You are my friend, you should on my side, Ai'Beam."

"Some time a good friend needs to stay outside of the friend zone so his friend can realize the wrong thing he does. In your case, your temper and the thin layer of your patience making it hard for us to get all explanation from Park."

"Beam..." I look at Forth before look back at Pha.

"We were in this room for almost an hour but what we heard is both of you and Park childish argument. Just straight to the point so we can think the solution or next plan. Beside..." 

I stop.

"What, P' Beam?" Ask KitKat husband.

"Forth need rest."

"Aww...I so jealous of you P'Forth. P'Kit does something for me too..." N'Ming shake Kit arm.

"Should I knock you from being noisy. Move away...you making me uncomfortable." Kit move and stay behind Pha and N'Yo.

"Aww..." Ming and his 'so not cute pout'.

It looks funny compared to N'Yo cute pout.

"How about mine? It is looking cute?" I suddenly hear Forth whispered in my ear.

"Cuter..."

"I know that famous tomato face, Ai'Beam."

"Shut up, Ai'Kit and you too." I point at Forth who gives a meaningful smile to me.

"When can I heard everything when someone is being mysterious, someone too possessive, someone to playful, someone act grumpy, someone to shy and lastly someone is extra romantic?"
[a/n: can you guess who is who]

"I will promise to shared every explanation."

"P' sorry naa...Yo."

"Sorry friend..."

"P' sorry too, N'Yo."

"P' will stop if your friend stops too..."

"I'm sorry, N'Yo."

"Ok but can we really straight to the point this time and no more turn left, turn right."

We all nodded include Park.

"Great, start from the beginning then  P'Park and no one dare interrupt cus I won't talk with that person for a month." He told to all of us but I know whom he emphasizes too if it not the great Phana who just give us lopsided smile like an idiot.

"My mother and your mother is a sister, Phana."

"What? My mother is the only child in her family. There nothing that shows my mother have siblings. Even my grandparent didn't tell anyone about this."

Even I will shock as Pha if the mother of the guy we hate is out mother siblings.

"Is this mean you and P'Pha is a cousin."

Park nodded to Ming question.

"My mother being thrown out from the family tree and history. This is why you won't find any trace of her at our grandparent's house or anywhere."

"Why did your mother being treated like that?"

"My mother falls for the wrong man and that man is the leader of the dark wizard, Beam."

"WHAT?" Everyone shock. I mean really shock cus Forth who barely stands, can stand by the shocking news.

"P'Park is this mean your father..."

"My father is the dark wizard leader and also... the wizard behind your mother's death, N'Yo."