thirty-seven ☆ you won

DECEMBER

narrator's pov:

"i'll see you tomorrow, corbyn," lillian remarked, taking her suitcase from the blonde boy.

"bye, lily, i'll call you later," he replied, hugging his girlfriend.

she smiled at him, and walked away with waverly, charlotte, and mackenzie.

when the girls left, corbyn saw four guys running up to him. zach remarked, "congratulations, corbyn!"

"huh?" corbyn asked, pulling out his suitcase from the baggage compartment underneath.

"you won the bet," jack declared.

"what?" corbyn inquired.

"remember the bet?" jonah brought up, "that you could make lillian fall in love with you in under three months?"

corbyn's face fell. he forgot about the bet, and now that he won, he doesn't know how to feel.

"when are you going to tell her?" daniel asked.

"um, can you guys give me until 2019 ends? i'll tell her then," corbyn mumbled.

"what are we talking about?" chloe joined in, walking towards the guys.

"we're talking about how corbyn won the bet," jack answered.

"oh," chloe mumbled, "s-so, you're going to tell lillian?"

"not yet," corbyn denied, "we just had a disagreement the other day, but we fixed it. i don't want things to get ruined again."

everyone nodded.

"i just need until december thirty-first, and then i'll tell her," corbyn declared.

...

a / n :

short chapter, but there will be another one this week (: