twenty-six ☆ he likes you

DECEMBER

narrator's pov:

"guys, the winter dance is later!" mackenzie cheered, jumping up and down, "i'm so excited."

"to be honest, if you think about it, there's nothing really special about a winter dance," charlotte mentioned.

"come on, char, this is our second-to-last winter dance before high school ends," chloe pointed out.

"technically, it's jonah, corbyn, and daniel's last winter dance, they're seniors," waverly added.

and that was when it hit lillian.

corbyn would be graduating in six months.

-

the final bell of the day rang, and the students began to leave riverview high to get ready for the dance later that evening.

"i can't believe i was put into the winter dance set-up group," daniel groaned, "i have to be back here, like, two hours before everyone else."

"well, now you have only half an hour to get ready," charlotte teased, "good luck with that."

daniel laughed, and smiled at the ground as he walked her home.

"i'll see you at the dance," charlotte remarked, hugging daniel before walking into her home.

he waved goodbye, and walked a few blocks to get to his house.

"who's he?" charlotte's mom inquired.

"my friend, daniel," charlotte replied, placing her backpack on the floor.

"he's cute, you should date him," charlotte's mom teased.

"we'll see what happens tonight," charlotte mumbled, smiling to herself.

-

liked by chloehabrock, waverlymatts, seaveydaniel, and 3,419 otherskenzie

kenzie.simmons ❄️👯‍♀️
📸 : lilyreed
view all 690 comments...
waverlymatts YES MY GIRLS
seaveydaniel 🥴🥵
charlielyons WOOOOOOO
load more comments...

-