eight ☆ change of scenery

NOVEMBER

narrator's pov:

the boyz 👏🏻🤧

corbs 🌙:
guys

zach 🧩:
what

corbs 🌙:
can we go
somewhere

jonah 🍌:
it's 11:26pm on
a friday night

jonah 🍌:
no thank you

corbs 🌙:
please

corbs 🌙:
i need to get
my mind off
some stuff

daniboy 🥴:
what stuff

corbs 🌙:
oh

corbs 🌙:
um

corbs 🌙:
~nothing~

jack 🥺:
~okay then~

corbs 🌙:
donna's diner?

zach 🧩:
YAY

jack 🥺:
what about
chloe???

daniboy 🥴:
can we invade
her house

zach 🧩:
yes

zach 🧩:
her mom
loves us

corbs 🌙:
sounds fun

-

"i hate you guys," chloe groaned, walking into the diner, "it's midnight, and you all practically broke into my house and asked my mom if i could go out to a diner."

"the best part is that she said yes," zach laughed, sitting next to chloe in the booth.

the waitress came by and took everybody's orders, but someone unexpected walked in.

"hey, it's lillian," chloe remarked, waving at her and her friends.

as chloe was waving to the girls, corbyn's mouth almost dropped.

the whole point of this was to get my mind off lillian, and now she's here, corbyn thought.

"i'm wondering how we always end up in the same place," jonah remarked.

"come on, guys, go say hi to them," chloe declared, nudging at the guys.

"i'm good over here," jack replied.

"come on, jack robert avery," chloe groaned, pulling jack to the girls.

"um, hey guys," jack awkwardly greeted.

"someone's nervous," lillian teased, attacking jack into a hug.

"woah, your girl is a hugger," jack laughed to corbyn, hugging lillian.

he hugged charlotte and mack, but when it came to waverly, jack became extra flustered, "i, um, h-hey."

"is this the part where we hug, or is that too awkward?" waverly asked, playing with her fingers.

"eh, get over here," jack chuckled, opening his arms to hug waverly.

on the inside, waverly was screaming.

"hey, is it okay if i sit with the girls?" chloe asked, "you know, to get to know them more. plus, we're all on the cheer team."

"yeah, it's fine," jonah replied.

"thanks, i love you guys," chloe remarked, sitting in the booth that lillian, kenzie, waverly, and charlotte were already seated at.

"hey!" lillian greeted, "what brings you here?"

"eh, i'm around the guys all the time, i needed a change of scenery," chloe laughed.

"speaking of the guys, what's up with you and all of them?" waverly asked.

"wow, you're straightforward, i like that," chloe complimented, "well, the guys and i have been best friends since we were young because of our parents, so we all practically grew up together. a lot of people at school think i'm dating one of them, and it always annoys me because i'm not."

"wait, seriously? i always thought you were dating zach, or jack, or daniel. i couldn't tell," waverly laughed.

"oh my gosh, so many people tell me that. i think i'm just super comfortable with them, and i guess we may do some couple-y things. like how i always wear their hoodies, give them hugs, stuff like that," chloe replied, pointing at her hoodie, "this is literally daniel's."

the girls spent the rest of the night talking, laughing, and making new friendships. chloe was always used to hanging around with guys, and it was new for her to build strong friendships with the girls.

-

liked by imzachherron, charlielyons, kenzie

liked by imzachherron, charlielyons, kenzie.simmons, and 3,979 others
chloehabrock midnight diner adventures
📸 : waverlymatts
view all 411 comments...
lilyreed can't believe you asked all of
us to leave the booth so you can take
your pictures 😤
lilyreed but u still look GORG
chloehabrock i love youuu
seaveydaniel nice hoodie
chloehabrock it smells like
someone i absolutely LOVE 🤢
imzachherron she cute cute
chloehabrock she also
loves loves you
chloehabrock like a lot a lot
imzachherron i love
you too 🤧
          ↳ imzachherron like a lot a lot
waverlymatts ma gorl 🤩
chloehabrock ma bb 🥰
load more comments...

...