100k

100k!

wow... long time, no see. this book ended two days ago, and it has already hit 100k views! you guys have me speechless!

this is my third book to ever hit 100k, and i still find it so astonishing that so many people have read my story. i look at the demographics of three months on wattpad's website, and there are people around the world reading this! i'm so proud that a piece of my work is bringing together so many people from different regions.

i don't have much to say since i pretty much told you guys everything in the final author's note, but once again, i hope you all enjoyed three months! seeing all of your comments and reactions make me so happy, and it really touched me that a lot of you said you cried at the end. i take pride in that my writing has touched so many different people.

i've been on wattpad for over a year now, and i truly think that the limelights of wattpad are the best community of why don't we fans. we're all such a close family, and i love each and every one of you. my writing has developed so much compared to my first story (the sidelines) and i'm so happy to have the chance to show my work to many people.

if you haven't already, make sure to check out my new daniel seavey story (bubble tea)!

once again, i love you all
to the stars and back <3

- chloe