fifty-four ☆ more than a friend

FEBRUARY

narrator's pov:

chloe went home, and immediately fell onto her bed. she stared at her ceiling, and reflected on everything that happened. the blonde decided to call daniel for advice, and luckily, he picked up after one ring.

"hey, what's up?" daniel asked.

chloe groaned, "i need help."

"with what?" daniel inquired.

"well, i figured since you're all about honesty, you could help me," chloe started, "so, i was with zach today. we finally talked about everything that happened, and we did something that kind of changed my feelings towards him."

"what did you do?" daniel questioned.

"well, he told me that he knew a method that would help me learn my feelings, so i agreed to do it. basically, we kissed, and if i felt anything different, then that means something," chloe explained.

"how did you feel afterwards?" daniel quizzed.

"i felt different!" chloe huffed, "and i didn't expect to feel different."

"okay, can you tell me how zach made you feel before, and how he makes you feel now?" daniel suggested.

"zach was, and always will be, my best friend. he's one of the most important people in my life. we were so comfortable around each other, and i loved that about our friendship," chloe remarked, "after the kiss, i feel weird. now, when i think of him, it's different thoughts. there's a new feeling at the bottom of my stomach, and i don't know how to explain it."

"well, i can explain it," daniel declared, "you like him too, chloe."

chloe shook her head, "n-no, i do not."

"you're just in denial. you don't want to accept that you like zach because you don't want things to change," daniel elaborated.

"whoa," chloe mumbled, "i like zach?"

daniel nodded, "yup, you like zach."

"wow, i like zach," chloe repeated, smiling.

-

after talking to daniel, chloe developed the courage to facetime zach.

"okay, you got this. just press the button, and talk to him," chloe mumbled to herself, pressing zach's contact, "shoot, it's happening."

after three rings, zach picked up, "hi."

chloe smiled, "i figured out how i feel."

"okay," zach replied, playing with his fingers, "h-how do you feel?"

"zachary dean herron, i like you," chloe declared, "more than a friend."

"well, that's good to hear," zach remarked, "chloe jane habrock, i like you too. more than a friend."

"well, that's good to hear," chloe laughed, repeating what zach had said, "now what happens?"

"i guess you're my girlfriend and i'm your boyfriend," zach suggested, smirking.

"i like that," chloe replied.

"i love you, chloe," zach blurted out, "it might be too early to say that, but you've always been my best friend. i've always loved you, and now i get to love you in a different way."

"i love you too, zach," chloe responded, "you're always going to be my best friend, and now my best friend just turned into my boyfriend."

-

liked by imzachherron, kenzie

liked by imzachherron, kenzie.simmons, seaveydaniel, and 1,482 others
chloehabrock old pic, but here's the guy i never knew i always wanted <3.
view all 791 comments...
imzachherron 🔐♥️
chloehabrock 💘💘
seaveydaniel you're welcome 🤩
chloehabrock god bless you
kenzie.simmons AW MY BABIES
kenzie.simmons IM SO HAPPY
chloehabrock thank you
kenz, i miss you
waverlymatts zhloe was always real 🥳
chloehabrock hehe 🥰
jackavery WHY DID DANIEL KNOW BEFORE ALL OF US
jackavery HOW DARE YOU POST THIS WITHOUT TELLING US BEFOREHAND
chloehabrock I WANTED TO
TELL YOU GUYS BUT ZACH SAID
TO ANNOUNCE IT ON INSTAGRAM
corbynbesson WHAT
corbynbesson WHEN
corbynbesson HOW
chloehabrock group facetime? 🥴
jonahmarais YES.
load more comments...

...

a / n :

dedicated to the zhloe shippers <3