chapter. 4

★Gilinsky★

I climbed off of my bed and straddled JJ's hips, then smiled. He gave a shocked expression, and stayed frozen.

“ D- dude, w-what are you doing?” he stuttered out, making me chuckle.

“ I'm just sitting on a comfortable spot, JJ." I said, then he gulped.

“ y-you know, Jack.. You can just call me Johnson. " he said, then I scoffed.

"Johnson? Nah, I prefer calling you JJ." I said, before 'accidentally' rolling my hips. His breathing hitched, and his cheeks were red.

I pulled at the collar of his shirt, and pulled him close to my face. His pupils were small, and I smirked.

"Now, JJ.. Admit that you're jealous of Benjamin's relationship with me." I said, then he started chewing at his lip. He sighed.

"Alright.. I'm jealous of that guy's relationship with you, and p.s who the fuck is Benjamin?" He asked, then I let go of his shirt. I got off of his lap, and flopped onto my bed. I laid back on the duvet, and sighed. I closed my eyes, and smiled.

"Answer me, Gilinsky." He pleaded, then I started chuckling.

"If you're so eager to know, start calling me hero, like how you used to.", I said then he groaned.

" What else are you going to do? Tie me to the bed, and torture me with your kinky side?!" He asked, then I raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm.. That is a good idea, you should remind me of that when you and I have those nights" I said, then winking to him. He gave a shocked expression, but he then glared at me again.

"We are never having those nights, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky." He said, then I sarcastically gave a shocked expression.

"How did you know my second name, Jack? Are you so in love with me, that you actually did research on my family tree?" I asked, then he rolled his eyes.

"I am not in love with you, nor I even like you." He lied, which made me burst out laughing. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"O-oh my god! Good one, JJ.", I said then bursting into laughter once again. He rolled his eyes and then crossed his arms.

Nash came through our door, and I called him over.

" h-hey Nash! I gotta tell you something hilarious." I said, then he came to the bed. He sat down, and looked at me. "What is it?", he asked.

" JJ told me these exact words, ' I am not in love with you, nor I even like you' " when I finished, he bursted out laughing. I started laughing with him, and JJ only gave an annoyed expression. He got up and gave us a middle finger, before leaving out the door.