chapter 7

Nash's POV

I watched the rest of the guys performing, when I saw Cameron wink at me. I tried hard not to grin like a madman, and got up. I went to the back; where nobody would see me. I let out a large breath and started screaming softly. I started freaking out, because Cameron is the first guy that I crushed on. I started calming down when I heard an argument, and I didn't want to be drag into it so I hid in a closet. (lmao, he is in the closet.) 

"Why are you mad at me?!" I heard Jack's voice.

"Maybe because I don't want people making little fantasy fanfictions about us, you lunatic." JJ's voice spoke which made me interested in eavesdropping.

" All I did was blow a kiss at you! Do you not appreciate being loved?!" 

" I do appreciate it, just not by you.", and then my jaw dropped. JJ, you fucking asshole! It was the past, get over it!  i thought, then I heard a loud thud.

"Listen, blonde boy. I have been in love with you for a very long time and-" He was cut off by JJ scoffing.

"A very long time? psh, please tell me how long exactly?"

" Ever since I met you at that sandbox, dipshit." 

" If you were in love with me, why didn't you fucking stop beating the shit out of me. Why did you start dating Hayes, Why did you beat Nash for no absolute reason?!" JJ shouted at Jack then a loud thud enacted near the boys.

" I couldn't stop because of that asshole, Francis. I started 'dating' Hayes because it was all a set up, made by Nash and Hayes grier. Also, I was beating Nash up because of his stupid plan that made you hate me even more!" He explain, and I was too scared to even come out of this closet now. (just like the real life Nash lmao )

JJ's POV★

I glared at Jack, and he was pinning me to the wall. I looked away from him when the door nearby us opened, and someone fell out.

It was Nash and he was groaning in pain, which made me more pissed off. I pushed jack off of me, and stomped over to Nash.

I picked him up, and pinned him to the wall. I glared at him.

"You fucking asshole, I thought that you were my best friend!  You disgust me, Grier! Both of you, I don't want to ever speak to you both." I said, before storming away.