epilogue (Surprise)

The wind blew against Jack's tear stained cheek. His eyes landed on his wedding ring, he has been playing with it for a while. He sat on the steps,considering if he should take it off. He remembered that day, their wedding day. A shaky breathe escaped through his chapped lips and his eyes closed, thinking about that day.

The whole church stared at Jack walk down the aisle and his heart was beating hard when his eyes landed on Gilinsky, who was grinning in his tuxedo. He licked his lips and bite on his bottom lip, it was a nervous habit of jack.

He was now stood beside Gilinsky, and the priest. He was in his thoughts, he knew that it wasn't a good time to be locked away his thoughts.

"-Do you, Jack Johnson, take Jack Gilinsky as your lawfully wedded husband?" That brought Jack out of his thoughts, and looked at the priest and Gilinsky. He nodded and said,

"I do." The priest continued and asked Jack the same thing.

"You may kiss the groom." With that, they shared a passionate, sincere kiss. They were officially wedded husbands. They walked to the entrance, hand in hand, as people cheered and clapped.

The limousine waited at the front, they passed by the crowd with big smiles on their face. They got in the limousine, and the door closed, Gilinsky attacked Jack with kisses, not that Jack minded. He giggled and clutched on Jack's sleeves.

Gilinsky pulled away, and they stared at each other in the eyes.