chapter. 8

Jack

My jaw dropped, as JJ let go of Nash. He pushed past me, and Nash started having tears. He wiped his eyes and glared at me.

"This is all of your fucking fault! You made my own best friend hate me!" He shouted at me, then I glared at him.

"Fuck you! I wasn't the one who fucking made your stupid failed plan!" I shouted back, then he pushed me back. I stumbled then regained my posture, and pushed him. He fell to the ground, making me chuckle.

"You're so weak." I said then I ended up on the ground. He kicked my groin, so I groaned in pain. He got up and started kicking me.

During he was kicking me, I took a grip onto his leg. I pulled his leg which made him fall back onto the ground. I pushed myself up and straddled his waist, then punching his face repeatedly.

The next thing that happened shocked me, he flipped us over. He started punching me, then I blocked. I kept blocking his punches, then I hurriedly pulled the collar of his shirt. I headbutt him, which sent him back. He groaned, holding his nose.

I stood up, and clenching my fist while putting them out. I glared down at him.

"You done, weak boy?!" I shouted, then he pushed himself off the ground. He stood up, and copied my posture.

"Heh.. Asshole done yet?" He asked then I was about to hit him, but someone held me back.

third person

Jack was held back by Taylor and Carter, as Matthew and Aaron gone to hold Nash back. Cameron ran in between them and furrowed his eyebrows at the angry boys.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys!?" He shouted, then Jack chuckled deeply.

"This fucker is blaming me because he's a fake ass friend to JJ!" After Jack spoke, Nash started thrashing around; trying hard to get out of the arms of Matthew and Aaron to beat the living hell out of Jack.

"You're the reason why I lost him, douche bag!" He said to Jack, then breathing heavily. Cameron stared at Nash, getting turned on by how Nash looks angry.

"I'm not the one who was eavesdropping on a personal conversation, faggot!" Jack shouted, which made everyone go tense by the word 'faggot'.

"Okay! Taylor and Carter go take Jack somewhere, and Matthew and Aaron take Nash to his hotel room. We need to separate these mad children." Cameron shouted, and they nodded. They took the angry boys away from each other.

JJ leaned on the wall, sighing. He was surrounded by liars.

-

I'm sorry that I barely update. Its just that family stuff are going on and its very depressing. Sorry.

♪Danielle