chapter. ³²

J.G

I rolled my eyes, and screamed in frustration. My screams muffled by a tape over my mouth, and my wrists tied together.

JJ was sat across from me, and he was also tied up. He glared at the man who threw us in here, and he only smirked. He shut the door, and he went to the passengers seat.

I felt the vehicle move, then the drivers door opened and we heard familiar yelling.

"Get the fuck out of the vehicle, or I shoot!" I heard, and the driver got out of the vehicle. The passengers seat opened too, and the guy who put us in here got out.

Two other people got in, and closed the doors. They looked to the back, and JJ and I stared back.

Nash and Aaron were holding pistols, which made JJ panic. He started pushing himself far away from them.

"Untie them." Nash said, then Aaron nodded. He climbed to the back and untied JJ first, who was breathing heavily.

"Johnson, calm down. We're not going to hurt you." He assured JJ,  the vehicle started moving again. I cleared my throat, so I can get Aaron's attention and I did.

He came close to me, and untied me. When I was untied, I ripped the duct tape off my mouth which hurt like a bitch. I rubbed my mouth area, then Aaron went back to the passengers seat.

I went to JJ, and took him in my arms. He wrapped his arms around me, and he was trying to calm himself. I ran my hand through his hair, and he started calming down.

I looked at Aaron, then Nash. Why are they carrying around pistols?

"Where are you guys heading?" I asked them, then Aaron turned around. He sighed.

"To an old abandoned factory, which is in outskirts of this city." He said, then I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked, then he pursed his lips. He looked at Nash, who nodded.

"We're going to get Cameron, and  Mahogany." He said, then I nodded unsure.

"Did they get kidnapped or something?" I joked.

"Yeah" he said, then my eyes widen. "O-oh.." I said.

-x-