chapter. ²5

JJ's POV

I have been avoiding Jack, and I know that he's starting to notice. I don't want to avoid him, but I have a feeling that I should.

I sighed, and decided against the feeling. Nash was probably only joking around.

Jack was looking down at his phone, and sighing. He didn't seem like himself when I wasn't around him. I gathered up my confidence and got up, walking to him.

He looked up and tried his fastest to look presentable, which made him look like a fool. A cute one, obviously. I laughed, and he laughed softly. I sat down beside him, and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Jack." I apologized then he gave me a confused look. 

"For what? I should be the one, saying sorry. I was being too clingy.." He said then my jaw dropped. I looked at him in disbelief.

"You're not clingy, Jack!" I protested, then he shrugged.

"Whatever you say, JJ.." He said, then went on his phone again.  I sighed.

"Jack, I have a question.." I said, then he glanced at me.

"Shoot." He said, then looking back at his phone.

"Jack, are you going to hurt me?" I asked, then his fingers stopped tapping on the screen. His phone fell from his hands, and it was his turn to give me a look of disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? That's like asking if the sun is cold, of course not! I love you too much to even hurt you." He said, then sitting up. He took my hands in his, and looked into my eyes.

-Third person-

Jack Gilinsky stared into JJ's flawless blue eyes, as JJ's cheeks began to heat up.

"I will never hurt you, Jack Johnson. If someone ever lays a hurtful finger on you, I will not hesitate to avenge you. JJ, you are the highlight of my life, and I'll do anything to keep you happy.", Said Jack which made JJ's heart flutter. Jack finished it off with a kiss on JJ's hands.

He was speechless, and started tearing up a bit.  Somehow, JJ ended up on Jack's lap. They cuddled up to each other on a large chair, as someone in the distance glared in disgust.

JJ felt the glare, and furrowed his eyebrows. He sat up, and looked around to see nobody was giving them a hateful look.

" what's wrong, babe?" Jack asked, then JJ thought of it as nothing. He was unsure, but that was mostly he felt for things.

"U-uh, nothing.." He said, then resting his head on the crook of Jack's neck. Jack knew it wasn't just nothing, he felt how tense JJ was.

"JJ, can you please tell me what's wrong?" he asked, then JJ only sighed and nodded.

"Okay, um.. I feel like someone is glaring at us.." He said, then Jack sat up. He looked around and found no one looking; like how JJ did.

"Babe, let's go relax upstairs. Okay?" He asked, then pecks the blonde boy's lips. The blue eyed boy nodded, then Jack stood up with the smaller boy in his arms, which made JJ blush.

They head upstairs, but they didn't know that someone was following closely.

Ughhhhh, so how many updates did I do today? I feel very proud of myself. *chuckles*

-Daniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii loves your butt