chapter 46

Jack laid on the bed, that he missed waking up to. He also missed the person that who was sleeping next to him, JJ. 

Before they were in this position, they discussed their problems and they finally had settled things. Although, Jack's heart is still shattered when JJ said that he didn't fully trust jack. 

Jack stayed up, thinking of a way to make it up to JJ. He wanted to go out and set something up, but he knew that JJ would hate him for 'leaving'.

He sighed, as JJ just held onto him tighter. Jack bit his lip then started grinning, having a bright idea.

He reached for his phone, that was on the nightstand, and texted Shawn. Their conversation went like,

' J: Shawna the queen, are you awake?

S: bitch, now I am.. What do you want

J: can you do me a favor?

S: ew fuck no

J: why is it 'ew'?

S: bc whenever someone asks me for a 'favor', they just want their dicks sucked.

J: um.. I didn't want to ask you that.. I was going to ask if you can go and set up a  dinner table at a park for me and jj?

S: OMFG YOURE GOING TO PROPOSE TO JJ AW JAFK THATS CUTE

J: what? no, I just want JJ's trust again.

S: oh.. that's cute too. So.. When do you want me to finish the sight?

J: by about 6 pm

S: okay, it'll be done by then.

J: mkay bye

S: bye'.

Jack smiled and put the phone back on the night stand, then looked at JJ who was quietly snoring. He cooed quietly, and got out of JJ's arms. He tiptoed to the door, and went downstairs.