chapter. ²²

JJ's POV

Jack asked me to look for his charger, while he uses the bathroom. Of course, being the nice person I am; I searched for it.

Soon, I found it and went to his suitcase then stuffed it inside. I jumped when there was a knock on the door, probably Aaron giving a heads up again.

I opened it to see Nash standing there with a smug smile, which made me annoyed. Whenever he gives that smile, he says the stupidest things ever.

"Hello, JJ." He greeted then I rolled my eyes.

"Hello, Hamilton." I said, then he gave me an annoyed look.

"Don't call me Hamilton, and I need to tell you something." He said, then I sighed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Jack wants you just for pleasure, and publicity. Why would anybody go for another person that they bullied? You can absolutely forgive them after all the scars he gave you, right?" He asked, then I was in disbelief.

"Why are you acting like such a Regina George?" I asked, then I raised an eyebrow.

"Never mind that bitch, so do you agree with me?" He asked, then I scoffed.

"Fuck no. We have to forgive and forget, Nash. Have you ever heard of it?!" I shouted at him, also I'm on the verge of slapping that stupid smile off of his face. He reminds me of Antonio from Kindergarten.

"Fine then. He's obviously going to hurt you again, and I'm not going to say 'I told you so'." He said, then walking away from me. I shook my head, and closed the door. I went back to my suitcase, and stood there thinking of what he said.

Is Jack really going to hurt me again?