Chapter. 21

JJ is cute.

I growled, and sat up. I glared at Jack and he only gave me a confused expression. "What?" He asked, then I rolled my eyes.

"You're such an asshole." I said, then he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What did I do?!" He protested, then I scoffed.

"You gave me a fucking boner, and you're not fixing it!" I said, then getting off of my bed.

Think about fucking a dead animal, think about kissing someone with herpes, think about fucking some with diarrhea. Think about making out with a long tongued person, imagine eating dog poo.

I shuddered in disgust, and looked down to my crotch. It wasn't hard anymore, but I felt sick by the thoughts.

I ran to the washroom then kneeled down to the toilet, then it came out. I felt tears brimming in my eyes, then I was finally done. I leaned away from the toilet, and coughed.

I wiped my mouth, and got up. I flushed the toilet, and the contents went down the drain. I went to the sink and washed myself up. I went outside and I was brought into a hug. I was confused.

"Are you okay, JJ?" Jack asked, then I shrugged.

"Yeah, just threw up that's all." I said, then He gasped.

"Do you have problems with eating?" He asked then I shook my head.

"Nope" I said, then he sighed in relief. "Thank god." He said.

"Jack, I'll be fine. I just thought of something gross to.. You know." I trailed off, then he pulled away. He gave me a confused look, then a knowing one. "Ooh..." He said, then chuckled.

A knock enacted from the door, and Jack went to answer it. I only went to my suitcase, and took a new shirt out.

"We're about to leave, so get your suitcase. Head downstairs when you guys are ready." I heard Aaron speak.

"Alright, thanks for telling me." Jack said, then I heard the door close. I was about to change into the shirt that I took out, but for Jack Gilinsky; he took my shirt and threw it to the other side of the room.

"Hey!" I said, furrowing my eyebrows. He smiled innocently, and wrapped his arms around my waist. Not touching my bruise, obviously.

"You look better shirtless, babe." He said, then I blushed.

"Shut up.. We need to get ready, Jack." I said, then he groaned.

"This hotel room has to much memories, I can't leave.." He said, talking about the blowjob. I blushed even more, and slightly hit his chest.

"Come on, They might leave us." I said, then he pouted.

"- then we'll runaway together." He said, then I chuckled. I shook my head.

"If we runaway, we'll be hobos.. That are homos" I said, then he bursted out laughing. He nodded, and unwrapped his arms from my waist then went to his suitcase.

I'll be changing the name and description for this story, so I hope y'all keep reading.

-dani