chapter. 16

JJ's POV

After Matthew left, I decided to go help Carter on calming Matt down. I got up and walked in the direction where Cash and Marter went.

I saw Carter standing outside of their door, and he was shouting for Matthew to hear him.

"Please, Matt! Let me in!" He said, then I was about to go to him but I was pulled to a corner and pinned to the wall.

I groaned, as pain shoot through my head. I looked at the person who pinned me, and it was Jack Finnegan Gilinsky.

"S'up, baby?" He asked, then I rolled my eyes.

"I was going to calm Matthew down with Carter.” I said, smiling softly. He smiled back, nodding then pecked my lips softly. Jack then walked back to where they were eating, and I sighed dreamily.

I shook out of my trance and walked to Carter, and he was gone. I guess Matt let him in. I was about to turn around when Carter limped out of his room, and hissing in pain. 

I ran over to him, and saw him holding his calve with a hand.

" what's wrong?" I asked, then he chuckled.

"He almost broke a leg." He said, then bursted out laughing. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, and slightly tilted my head.

He rolled his eyes, and shook his head.

"Never mind." He said.