chapter. 28

Nash's POV

I'm terrified to even go near the Jack's, since she's closer. She is pretending to be Mahogany, and it's very scary.

I've seen what Mahogany was going through and she has a lot of bruises, burn marks, and dried blood on her clothes. I wanted to save her and Cameron, but they didn't allow me to see my own boyfriend.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by a slap on my face.

"Focus, Nash Grier!" She shouted. I can't believe I used to be friends with her.. She seemed so innocent, and always on her tamagotchi.

Now, look at her; she's hurting people, trying to get to JJ. I understand why she was the loner of elementary..

"Go to Jack Gilinsky, and keep him busy. Aaron will go to JJ, okay?" She said, then I nodded.

We were getting ready for Magcon, but we're probably not going to preform without JJ.

I went over to the pair who were speaking to each other.

"Hey Jack! How've you been, man?" I asked, then he smiled.

"I'm doing great, but can you please do me a favor and check my back? It's been killing me for a while now." He said, then I nodded. He turned around and I lifted his shirt, gasping.

There was red lines on his back, meaning that someone's been scratching there.

"Dude, your back is scratched up." I said touching one of the lines, then he hissed in pain.

"Ah, fuck.. I wonder where those came from.." He said, then JJ nervously coughed. I looked at JJ, and raised an eyebrow.

"What's the matter?" I asked then he fiddled with his thumbs, while blushing.

I realized and coughed, then pulling Jack's shirt back down.

"Well, that's for you to know about.." I trailed off, then he turned around. He gave me a confused look.

"Wait, what do you mea-.. Oh." He said, then chuckling. I guess someone bottomed while the other was fucking hard.

"..so, Jack. We should take a break from Magcon, and go to Midnight 17 tonight." I said, swinging an arm around Jack's shoulder. JJ was going to say something, but Aaron came over.

"Hey Johnson, can you help me and Mahogany with something?" He asked, then JJ was going to deny but Aaron just took his arm and dragged him away.

"Nash, I got a question." Jack asked me.

"Shoot." I said, then I froze when he asked.

"Where's Cameron, and the real Mahogany?"

Shits going down

-Dani likes to see y'all suffer in impatience.