chapter. ³³

N.G

I got out of the vehicle, as the jacks and Aaron got out too. JJ decided to help me and Aaron get them back, including Jack.

Jack only came because he wanted to protect JJ, which made me awe at them.

We were walking to the front, which was guarded by two large men. They were walking towards us, and before a man could put a hand on me; I hit him with the handle of the pistol.

He groaned and held his nose. Aaron and I aimed at each of the men, then they raised their hands in surrender. The bald one swiftly tried to wrap his hands around Aaron's neck, but I shot his knee. He screamed, and fell to the ground.

I was shocked. I wasn't even taught how to handle a pistol.

The other one took his radio out, and then I was pushed out of the way. Jack kicked the guy in the groin, and punched the man square in the face.

Once we finished with the two men, we ran inside the factory. The shocking thing about this place was that it looked abandoned on the outside, and in the inside; it looked like an HQ for the FBI.

"Jacks, you guys will look around and let the locked up people free. If someone in a black suit finds you, try and beat the shit out of them." I said to the couple, and Jack nodded. They ran down a hallway, hand in hand.

I sighed, and Aaron patted my back.

"C'mon, we have to find your boyfriend and Mahogany." He said, then I nodded. We ran down the hallway where we heard screams of torture. I shivered when I heard a familiar scream, and it was Cameron's.

We were in a hallway that had a look in glass, and we saw multiples of people being tortured by machines. I saw Cam, and he was sobbing while something stuck on his forehead. I smashed the glass with the pistol, and an alarm went off.

I went in the room where Cam was, and when I got close to him; I started sobbing.

Blood gushing out of his cheek, Tears streaming down his face, his clothes stuck on him by the sweat, and his hair messed up.

He looked up and repeatedly shook his head, while sobbing harder.

"N-no, please! No m-more! N-nash, please help me.." He said, then whispered the last part. My Heart broke, and I kneeled down to him then I lifted his head to look at me.

He bit his lip, and he has breathing heavily. His face softened, and his eyes widened.

"N-Nash?" He said, then I placed my lips onto his and nodded.

"I'm here, Cam.." I said.

-x-