chapter. smut

Gil(daddy)insky

I looked at JJ in the mirror, and seeing my eyes turn into a darker shade. He stood there, nervously.

"Need help, or are you good?" A voice spoke, and It was mine.

His eyes widened, and I saw him nod slightly. I turned around to face him and walked to him.  I pinned him against the washroom door, and looked down at him.

"I repeat, Do you need help?" I asked sternly, then he nodded. His cheeks were red, it was adorable. I took his wrist and walked out of the bathroom, then onto the bed.

He sat down on the bed, and I went over to my suitcase. I bend down to take a pair of boxers and a shirt, obviously Jack is staring at my ass. I took a pair of boxers and slipped it on under my towel, then bending over again.

A small moan was heard behind me, and I smirked. I dropped the shirt that I was holding and turned around to see Jack with his hand in his pants, while his eyes are clenched shut. I walked over to him, crawled on the bed.

Horny JJ.

Jack crawled to me and pulled my shorts off, then licked his top lip. He bent down and bit the waistband of my boxers, then pulling it down.

(Then I woke up. Nah I'm just kidding lol)

He let go of the waistband, and leaned down to my member. He licked it to the bottom to the tip, which made me let out a small moan.

He crawled more closer and our faces were centimeters away, so I made the first move. I held the back of his neck and pulled him, then our lips connected. He moved his lip then I moved mine with his.

He trailed his hand from my chest to my member, he wrapped his hand around it. I pulled away slightly, and moaned softly. He crashed our lips together, and started pumping his hand up and down.

He pulled away, and went down to my member. He swirled his tongue around the tip, then put the whole member in his mouth. I swore that I moaned louder than I ever have in my life.

He repeatedly bobbed his head, then my hand found it's way to his hair. I gripped on a handful of his hair, and pushed and pulled his head up and down. His eyes were shut closed, and cheeks Scarlett red.

Soon, I felt my member twitch; signalling that I was close.

"H-holy fuck, Jack.. i-I'm close." I moaned out, then let go of his hair. He hummed, while bobbing his head faster. He hollowed his cheeks and soon, I released myself in his mouth.

I looked at Jack, and some was dripping down to his chin. I'm guessing that I was holding it too long, and he swallowed it all. He wiped it off with his thumb, and licked it slowly. I bit my lip and he sat up, smiling at me. I smiled back.

"H-holy fuck, how many blowjobs did you give to be this experienced?" I asked, breathless. He let out a small laugh.

"I'm actually inexperienced, and you're the first I gave one to." He said, then shrugging. I furrowed my eyebrows, still smiling.

"Well.. Damn."

Here is the smut. Im so Jolinsky af right now.

-Dani.