chapter. 12

Jack G(ilinslay)

I went to talk to Nash in his room, privately. He told me that I should let JJ cool down, but how much longer? Its been two weeks and a half.

I sighed, and found my door. I knocked and waited for JJ to answer, but there was no answer. I repeatedly knocked, until the door flew open. "What?!" He shouted, tiredly. I chuckled.

"Why are you tired?" I asked then he scoffed.

"It's 2:35 am, cunt." He said.

"Oh.." Was all I said.

"Also, I sleep in this room." I simply said, then he rubbed his eyes.

"Are you annoying wad or blue eyes?" He said, tiredly. I guess I'm annoying wad.

"Annoying wad?" I said, then he opened his eyes. He nodded, then heading back to his bed. I went inside the room, and closed the door. I changed into my pajamas, and went to my bed. I sat on the edge and looked at JJ snoring softly; his arm under the pillow, another arm hugging the blanket, lips parted slightly, hair messed up.

"Stop staring at me and go to sleep, you ass." JJ's voice brought me back to reality, and I started blushing. "Sorry." I said, quietly.

"It's all good, Hero." He said tiredly, which made me explode like a dozen of fireworks in the sky. I smiled, and got in the covers of my bed. "JJ?" I asked, then he hummed in response.

"Do you forgive me or nah?" I said, then he sighed.

"Yeah,  I forgive you.. Now go to bed, I'm fucking tired." He said, then I laughed softly.

"Sure thing, JJ.. I sure missed you." I said, then I was sure that he said 'I missed you too.' Before I fell asleep