chapter. ⁴⁴

Jfg

I drove into the familiar driveway, and turning the vehicle off. I took the flowers from the passenger's seat and let out a nervous sigh, then getting out of the vehicle. I looked at the house and it was still the same. I mentally slapped myself.

'Of course, it was the same! Houses don't move!' I thought, and walked to the front door. My heart was racing fast, and I could even hear the heartbeat. I raised my hand and knocked, hearing movement inside. The door flew open, and JJ was frowning. He leaned on the door and looked at me.

"Yes, Gilinsky? Are you here to tell me that you want someone to fuck?" He asked, sarcastically. I shook my head and he rolled his eyes, then turning around.

"Nice lie.." He said, then leaving me at the door. I put my hand on the door before it even closed, and went in. I put the flowers on the table nearby and took my shoes off, then walking to the living room. My eyes popped out of my head when I saw the place, it was a mess.

Broken glass on the floor, cushion pillows ripped open and the stuffing all over the place, the coffee table was flipped over, and he sat on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him.

I sighed and sat beside him, making him scoot over. He was trying to get far away from me, and it made me frown.

"JJ, why are you making a big deal out of this?" I asked then he turned his head to look at me, and his eyes narrowed at me.

"Why am I making a big deal out of this?! I woke up alone and found out that you had left me, saying that I shouldn't be angry at you. Oh why should I? Oh yeah, you practically used my body for your own pleasure!" He shouted, then his lip trembled and his eyes were glossy now. I sighed and went closer to him, but he scooted more far away from me.

"C'mon, JJ! I hate seeing you, crying.. Please come here." I said, then he shook his head.

"No! If you hate the sight, then don't look at me!" He shouted, then clutched onto his blanket more tightly.

UPDATE BC MY PILLOW SMELLS LIKE BEEF JERKY , AND MY SISTER IS MAKING A JOLINSKY STORY AND ITS CALLED 'DADDY'.
IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN GO READ IT. HER USER IS MOANINGJEJ

-DANI