chapter. 39

Jack Gilinsky

The man just claimed to be JJ's brother, but they don't even look similar to each other. I furrowed my eyebrows, and scoffed.

"Your brother? Dude, I think you got the wrong person." I said, then the man looked at JJ.

"Fuck, well.. I can't let you guys off the hook, or y'all will call the popo." He said, then I tilted my head.

"What the actual fuck is the 'popo' ." I said, then he rolled his eyes. The gun made a clicking sound, meaning that he's almost going to shoot JJ.

I looked at JJ, and he had a blank expression.

He threw his head back, then hitting the man by the nose with his head. The man groaned, and let JJ go before falling to the floor. JJ ran behind me, and I ran to the man. I pinned the man down, and punched him multiples of times until my knuckles were bloodied. I felt JJ prying me off of him, and I stared at the unconscious man.

I walked to the kitchen and called the police, then I walked back beside JJ. He was staring at the man, and laughed softly.

"Holy fuck.. You almost killed a man." He said, under his breath. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Says the one that murdered the lady at that factory." I said, then he scoffed quietly.

"Shut the fuck up, and kiss me." He said, then I slammed my lips onto his. There was a knock at the front door and we pulled away from eachother.

JJ went and answered it, then the police came over to the unconscious man. One of the policemen looked at me, and raised his eyebrow.

"He broke into our house and threatened to shoot Jack, over there, in the head.. " I explained, then they nodded. They took the man, and left.

JJ walked back to me, and wrapped his arms around my neck. I held his hips, then he went on his tiptoes. He placed his lips onto mine and I started moving my lips, then we moved our lips in sync.

There was a cough, then we pulled away from eachother. One of the policemen were still here.

"We'll be back tomorrow, so you can explain more." He said, then I nodded. He left, and I heard the front door close.

I sighed, and walked to the living room. I sat on the sofa, and rested my head back. I felt JJ straddling my lap, and I looked at him. He smiled at me, oh so innocently.

He want the D

The last line is hilarious LOL.

-dani