chapter. 13

The fucking king of the jungle

Jack straddled my hips, as I dragged my hand from his chest to the waist band of his boxers. He smirked and started rolling his hips against my clothed member, which made me moan.

He leaned down to my ear, and nibbled on my earlobe. I bit my lip to block the moaning, and he went down to my neck.

He started sucking on my jaw line, and I licked my lips. Breathing heavily.

"I want you, JJ.." He breathed out, and I nodded. He crawled back, and took my legs in his hands. He rested them on his thighs and leaned down close to my crotch, while looking up to me.

He licked his lips and bit his lip, whilst smirking. He latched his fingers on the waist band of my boxers, and slowly pulled it down.

I sat up, breathing heavily. I looked around the room, and realizing that it was just a dream.

I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair. I would be lying if I said that I was glad that it was just dream, and that I'm not disappointed.

I felt a quenching in my lower stomach, and I sat up. Grabbing the blanket that rested on my legs, and lift it up.

I groaned, and fell back. I covered my face in embarrassment, I have a massive boner. I got off the bed, and walked towards the washroom. 

I turned the knob and went in, but I was stopped by the image in front of me; Jack dripping wet, his hair pushed back, towel loosely wrapped around his hips, and his V line. OH GOD, WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS. although, I'd like to ride this fucker.

He was brushing his teeth, then stopping when he saw me. He spit the toothpaste out and smiling at me in the mirror.

"If you gotta use the toilet, just go right ahead." He said, then continuing on brushing his teeth. I fiddled my fingers, wanting to release myself but THIS GODDESS IS IN HERE.

He furrowed his eyebrows, and turned to look at me. "What's wrong?" He asked, then I bit my lip. He looked down to my crotch, which is shocking. He choked on the toothpaste, and started coughing. He turned to the sink, and spat the substance out.

He wiped his mouth and looked up, looking at me in mirror.

This is going to take forever for him to get out.