39

𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
they know you walk like you're a god. they can't believe i made you weak

WEEKS LATER, Victoria and Eric has been working on the Stackhouse's home

WEEKS LATER, Victoria and Eric has been working on the Stackhouse's home. Over the time, the house was cleared of all vines, dirt, blood, and any other things that weren't suppose to be in a home. And once all that was done, the house was repainted, inside and out, and the porch was turned into a wrap-around porch with a porch swing, amongst other outside decorations.

After finally finishing the last product; their room that they were going to share which was connected to a smaller room for their child, the couple decided they needed a little break. So, they decided to go visit Fangtasia once night fell.

Seeing as Eric was the only of his type of vampire to have a daylight ring, he needed to make sure no one else knew. Because if other vampires new, there might be a war between species, and they didn't want that to happen. Though, they were making an exception for Pam and Godric seeing as those were the only type A vampires the gang trusted with daylight rings.

Walking into Fangtasia, everyone turned to watched Eric Northman walk in with his fiancé — not that they knew that — and gaped in awe.

Eric met Pam's eyes and gestured to his office, and she was quick to follow them into the medium sized office.

Once the door was closed, Tori walked towards Pam with a wide smile on her beaming face, and held out a ring. It was a nice ring with a red stone in the middle that looked like blood. "This is for you. I hope you like it."

Pam rose a row at the human before slowly taking the ring and placing it on her finger. "What is this for?"

"So you can walk in the sun." Tori grinned when Pam gaped at her in confusion and excitement. "My friend Bonnie made ones for Eric and Godric, so we know they work. Theirs is a little plain, but I knew that you would like yours to be pretty and extravagant. So, I went with something that looked like your favorite thing; blood. I hope you like it."

Pam watched the human with wide eyes before she smiled and pulled Tori into a hug that surprised all three of them. Quickly pulling away, Pam cleared her throat and smoothed down her leather dress. "Thank you, darling."

Eric wrapped his arm around his fiancé's waist, pulling her closely. "Do not tell anyone, Pam. Our lives depend on it.

She nodded. "Of course." She then glanced between them with furrowed brows. "Something is different about the both of you. I can't quite put my finger on it." Tilting her head to the side, she watched them carefully before a second heartbeat could be heard. Gasping loudly, she looked down at Tori's stomach. "It's a baby!"

Eric chuckled as he watched his childe look down at his lovers stomach. "Yes. She's currently pregnant. And it's a girl."

"How is this possible?!" Pam shouted before sighing and running her hand through her hair, fixing a curl. "This is crazy, Eric!"