30

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍
lift your wings and show them how much hell an angel can cause

VICTORIA RAN INTO the hospital's room, and froze when she saw the blonde in the bed, unconscious, and a tube down in her throat

VICTORIA RAN INTO the hospital's room, and froze when she saw the blonde in the bed, unconscious, and a tube down in her throat. "No," she muttered to herself before she felt herself fall to her knees. "No. This can't be happening. I can't keep losing people. I can't." She began sobbing, and didn't even notice that anyone else was in the room until a hand was on her shoulder. She let out a small yelp, and looked up through her blurry eyes to see Alcide's worried expression. "Alcide? What — what are you doing here?"

"Come here," he whispered and she was quick to bury her head into his chest, sobbing loudly. "It'll be alright. The vamp who did this is dead."

"What?" She murmured and and pulled back a little, and glanced over to where Alcide was looking. Her bottom lip trembled when she saw Tara and Jason standing there. "Jay!" She exclaimed and got up, running into her cousin's arms. "Who did this to her? Tell me!"

Tara spat out, "Bill did this!"

Tori gasped loudly and turned to Tara with wide, tearful eyes. "Bill... did this to Sookie?" Her face was unreadable for a few seconds before her eyes hardened and she clenched her jaw. "He did this?!" She shouted and whirled around to stare at Sookie. "If — if he wasn't already dead, I would kill him myself!" She grounded out, her eyes hardened, and if looks could kill and Bill was alive, he would definitely die right then and there. "That fucking bastard!"

"Damn," Lafayette murmured out as he stepped into the room. "I have never heard that tone of voice before.

"You have no clue what I have went through these past two days!" She shouted, and swallowed thickly. "I — I am so full of rage and it only amplified when I learned about this. I am so done with this shit!"

"We're here for you Tori, alright?" Alcide spoke calmly seeing as he understood the rage.

And that's when a whoosh sound was heard, and Bill stopped beside Tori. She let out a growl of anger, and Bill was shocked, so he didn't react when she pinned him against the wall with an angry scowl. "You motherfucker!" She yelled out, her face turning red in anger. "She's dying because of you."

"I can help," he told her as he stared her in the eyes, not trying to get out of her hold.

"The fuck you can!" Tara screamed at him, boiling in rage.

"You're the one who did this!" Tori shouted in his face, clenching her jaw so hard that she was surprised that it didn't break. "You go near my cousin, I'll rip your fucking heart out!"