35

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍
and the sweet little angel couldn't keep her eyes off the devil

IT HAS BEEN a couple of days, and after their heated discussion and sex, Tori and Eric was actually becoming a real couple

IT HAS BEEN a couple of days, and after their heated discussion and sex, Tori and Eric was actually becoming a real couple. Going out every night, doing actual couple things, and he had gotten her a new car. It was a red 1962 Chevrolet corvette.

But, over the past couple of days, Sookie has been missing. Even though the last text the blonde sent Tori was that she needed some alone time to think, there hadn't been anything else. No calls, no texts, no emails, and no one else that Sookie knows has seen or heard from her either. It was weird and unlike the blonde, so Tori has taken up the past day while Eric slept to contact everyone they have ever encountered to see if they could help look out for Sookie.

After she had told Godric, the old vampire contacted some of his own allies and friends to keep a look out for said blonde, but no one has contacted him.

After spending half of her day trying to contact Sookie and working the rest, Tori was exhausted and beginning to panic.

When night fell, Eric was quickly in her room, and on her bed, placing her on his lap, running a comforting hand through her hair. "We'll find her, sweetheart. Sookie is a strong girl, and she'll protect herself."

She nuzzled her face into his neck, breathing in his scent. Due to the time they have spent together, they smelt like one another, and both loved it. Eric liked it because she was marked as his, meaning others wouldn't go for her because she smells like him. But that didn't stop him from being possessive.

"I know she's strong. She's stronger than most people I know." She let out a shaky breath which both felt and heard, so he tightened his hold on her. "But, that's not going to stop me from worrying about her. She doesn't have a handle on her newfound powers; she could've been taken by someone... someone that knows Russell." She bit her lip to stop the whimper that wanted to escape, but that's not what happened.

As soon as Eric heard her heart rate accelerate and the little whimper that past through her lips, he was quick to comfort her. He made sure she looked him in the eyes, his thumbs caressing her cheekbones. "I killed anyone that was close to Russell and any guards that might even know a small part about you both. I didn't leave one person behind that knew and I have other people out there looking for any danger. So, if she was taken, I would've been notified. Trust me, darling."

Tori nodded and wiped away the tears, sniffing. "You're amazing, Eric Northman. I don't know what I would do without you." She leaned forward, pecking him on the lips lightly. She started running her hands through his hair and moving her hips against her.

Eric lowered his mouth from hers and went to her neck, and began sucking slightly. His fangs appeared with a click and when he went to bite her, her phone went off.

The shrill sound made both human and doppelgänger groan in frustration.

Reaching over, Tori pressed 'answer' and held it up to her ear. "What is it now, Damon?"

"Well, as it seems, miss perky is not the only one missing," he said and Tori frowned before she realized that he was referencing Sookie. "Elena is has been missing for the past few hours, no texts, no calls, and no one else has seen her either. So... I think someone took her."

Tori was off of Eric and standing up quickly, her free hand running through her long brown hair. "Are you serious? Damon, you better not be joking or I'm shoving a thing of vervain down your throat."

He sighed and she could imagine him rolling his eyes. "I'm not kidding. Get your ass here and bring your damn boyfriend. We'll probably need all the help we can possibly get."

Tori sighed and looked to Eric who was already pacing her a bag of things. She tilted her head and smiled softly at him before saying, "we'll be there by morning."

"Thank you!" He shouted before hanging up, leaving Tori standing there, holding her phone in her hand with a sad expression.

"First Sookie, and now Elena is missing." She looked up at her boyfriend with big, doe eyes.

He walked over to her and pulled her against his chest. "I'll call Pam to get the car ready and put my coffin in there."

"Thank you," she whispered into her boyfriends chest, holding onto him tightly.

"Allt för dig." Anything for you.